Recent content by Gggggas

1. G

Post [APP][6.0+] Internet SpeedTest & Indicator - 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi

Lovely project Dev! The UI is so beautiful and full of useful information. I have some suggestions but I'm sure they are already in your to-do list. 1 To be able to change the unit from KB/s to MB/s etc 2 To also have the UP on the status bar as an option. 3 To be able to select what...
  2. G

Post [ROM][O][J730F/FM/DS/G/GM][UPDATED][09.05.2019]Clean_Oreo_V1.1

Guys I have a J7 2017 J730F which was sent for service which lasted 3 whole months , no gmail password is remembered so I cant get through the setup menu. Cant flash 8.0 Rom via odin of course and cant flash TWRP cuase it says " Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed...
  3. G

Post [RECOVERY][TWRP 3.3.0][7.0/8.1/9.0] Galaxy J7 (2017) [17.04.2019]

Guys I have a J7 2017 J730F which was sent for service which lasted 3 whole months , no gmail password is remembered so I cant get through the setup menu. Cant flash 8.0 Rom via odin of course and cant flash TWRP cuase it says " Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed...
  4. G

Post [App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S10, NEW: Notification preview!!

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a charging LED around the camera when screen is on?:D
  5. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

To the Devs and members here , I just told everyone on the official S10 Reddit sub about this amazing app! ???
  6. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

Excellent news! Congratulations :D
  7. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

Actually by applying the default one or gets back to working, directly apply the modded on everything fine but I guess it will FC soon lol so I'll repeat it till it actually gets fixed.
  8. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

No I'm stock , when I remove and re apply the theme from the beginning it's working but stops later.
  9. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

Hmm ok it just goes away when I disable the theme.
  10. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

Unfortunately that didn't help ☹️ and I know for sure it's theme related . I'm on SnapDragon May 1st update.
  11. G

Post [THEME] anxious_

Guys am I the only one have a contacts app force close whenever I try to edit or add a contact?
  12. G

Post [APP] OmniSwitch for Oreo [8.1]

Hey guys I'm on the recent Oreo for S7 and man I can't get those system permissions. I tried the system method but still nothing. If anyone has news please post it.
  13. G

Post SideSqueeze - Add squeeze gestures to your Note8!

Working on S7 Edge too , this app has great future. I'm sure it will be tracking pressure better on upcoming builds cause right now it's tough to have the pressure activated.
  14. G

Post SideSqueeze - Add squeeze gestures to your Note8!

You're right , we're all too excited ?