• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ghackofer

1. G

Thread I have no OTA and no USB on P 40 Pro, please help..

I have now: P40 Pro, C432, Base Software: ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.134, Cust: 10.1.0.8, Preload: 10.1.0.2 (C432R5) I made a Downgrade from the highest Version to 10.1.0.176 (no OTA, no USB), then I tried DLOAD to 10.1.0.34, this worked. But I cannot Upgrade to higher Version, I tried everything, I...
  2. G

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICAL] Havoc-OS-4.5 for the OnePlus One [bacon]

Thanx for your great work. I have the problem, that "Hey Google" is not available on this device (bacon). Everything is installed correctly, has anyone got a solution?
  3. G

Post Okay/Hey Google

Yes, its not available, Bacon, lineageOS 18.1, MindTheGapps
  4. G

Thread Lineage OS 18.1 with MindTheGapps on Bacon

Everything works, but I have a problem with Google Voice Match: "Hey Google" This function is not available on this device. I have no idea, what to do..
  5. G

Post Redmi Note 8 Pro Guide [Firmwares | ROOT CN/GLOBAL | TWRP Recovery]

Begonia is the name of Redmi Note 8 pro. QGGEUXM is the latest update to Android 10. PGGEUXM is still Android 9.
  6. G

I changed description, you must(!) close AVB2.0 to avoid bootloop. You will have to do in twrp: Advanced => Close AVB2.0 Root and TWRP!
  7. G

TWRP for 11.0.3.0 PGGEUXM I made update to PGGEUXM 11.0.3.0 I flashed LR-twrp.img, reboot to recovery direct from fastboot(!). The first boot to recovery ends, let your finger on Vol+, it boots a second time to twrp. Mount System Vendor and NV-Data Goto Advanced - File Manager, select...
  8. G

I will try and let you know. In the moment, I cannot update, see my comment above. I have PGGEUXM 11.0.2.0 and I want to update. ---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ---------- I will try and let you know. In the moment, I cannot update, see my comment...
  9. G

Dear friends I got a little problem. I have now PGGEUXM 11.0.2.0, I made LR TWRP and root with Magisk, everything was working. Now there is an update to PGGEUXM 11.0.3.0, so I flashed boot.img from 11.0.2.0 and original recovery, that means I removed TWRP and root. But: I cannot update with OTA...
  10. G

I made OTA update. Then I flashed TWRP Image and rooted with magisk.
  11. G

I had V10.4.5.0.PGGEUXM and made an update to MIUI 11. I have TWRP and root.
  12. G

So what to do, if I want to upgrade to MIUI 11? I have TWRP and root. I unrooted but I have still TWRP. Is this correct: I flash the original boot image, then TWRP should be removed(!?). After this, I do the upgrade. Will I loose Data? ---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post...