• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by GHOST1010

1. GHOST1010

Post Question [Bounty) TPD App Throttling Disablement

Anyone knows were the list of apps that are throttled is stored ?
  2. GHOST1010

Post Development [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega Kernel OOS11 [September 18, 2021]

Can someone explain why down_rate_limit_us and up_rate_limit_us is 0 ? On previous phones it has some value like 500, 2000 . Any documentation to learn about governor parameters ?
  3. GHOST1010

Post Question [Bounty) TPD App Throttling Disablement

My friend here got 114
  4. GHOST1010

You definitely know more than me on keeping TPD on or off and it's benifit, but please don't make it a toaster. I'm perfectly fine with the performance rn, but can't sacrifice battery for some pointless benchmarks
  5. GHOST1010

Post Question 11.2.4.4 Update Ended Badly - Assistance is Needed on This One

Here this works . Very detailed and easy to understand. https://www.droidwin.com/unbrick-oneplus-9-pro-fastboot-commands/
  6. GHOST1010

Yes , big and prime clusters still chnage max clock to 1996 MHz and 2265 MHz respectively when using Chrome. Adding: Tbh I don't mind what OnePlus did , didn't notice any difference with it , and better saves battery. It's only benchmarks that nobody cares . OnePlus statment also says the same ...
  7. GHOST1010

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

Just works? How is it been going? Will dev make one for 9 series?
  8. GHOST1010

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

It's been this way since a/b ,even tho you flashed a rom your active slot remains the same , it is changed on reboot, if you want after the flash check the current active slot form reboot menu in twrp, change it to inactive (other) slot were the update was flashed ,and install twrp recovery...
  9. GHOST1010

Post Development [KERNEL] [blu_spark r44 OP9/Pro] [A11 OOS]

It's been like this since they started using 2S1P cells , dual cells basically for 65W charging, all apps show ½ the actual current at ~4V. Were is input current now located btw?
  10. GHOST1010

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [MAGISK][MOD+APP] ButterLimits v6.1 for OP9P/9R/9 OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

I feel no difference and I measured power draw with initial Freq to 300 and 600 and there was no meaningful differentce , I think people just assume it is because of it beeing high, not picking sides but you know what your doing... Are you beeing sarcastic or is it actually an error ? can't...
  11. GHOST1010

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [MAGISK][MOD+APP] ButterLimits v6.1 for OP9P/9R/9 OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

Did you miss an end quote ? Not beeing rude, just curious. Illegal property name: [busibox echo "ro.somc.dseehx.supported]
  12. GHOST1010

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Thanks for your work, much appreciated 👍
  13. GHOST1010

Can I request to update WLAN/WiFi drivers, as on all previous OnePlus phones and this one I found the default wifi drivers to not be good , and the performance improve with kernels which use different/updated drivers.