• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by giannakospower

1. G

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.3] CyanogenMod 10.2 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 4

Cant install viber and external sd card not read!!! I installed the latest update but!!! i have problem with Viber icant install it. Google play gives me error low free space. I have 1gb on sd card and 8 gb on external sd card. So external sd card cant readed by explorer. When pc connected...
  2. G

Post [q][help] sl gt-i9003 restarts

i tryed but nothing i cant also load from camera! its the same problem.
  3. G

I have problem with instagram!!! I cant load the photos from Library..... I dont know why. I reinstalled again but nothing!!!
  4. G

and ei how to solve the battery miscalibrate. :/
  5. G

Do you have any problem with restarts of phone or power off ? after 9.0.1 etc. Today for example my baterry was at 14% and my phone powerd off alone.
  6. G

i saw your post in this rom you have it too... you downloaded the 9.0.1 zip and did clean istalation wipe and factory reset everithing????
  7. G

Thread [q][help] sl gt-i9003 restarts

Hello boys and girls I flashd my ROM a week ago and few days ago i updated to 9.0.1 without wipe or factory reset i just chosed the option install zip. The ROM i flashed is this and update is 9.0.1. My Galaxy always restart or power off alone on 12 or 5 howrs and i dont know how to solve this...