Recent content by GiannisSma

1. GiannisSma

Post [ROM]UNOFFICIAL[J510FN/F/GN/MN][9.0][Signature Spoofing] LINEAGEOS 16.0 EOL

Something weird happens. I reboot to recovery to see the choices of wipes to ask here if I can wipe something to try fix the bug. I didnt do anything and I reboot the phone normally. The recent button works again now.. Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  2. GiannisSma

Post [ROM]UNOFFICIAL[J510FN/F/GN/MN][9.0][Signature Spoofing] LINEAGEOS 16.0 EOL

Before the clean install is there something's else I can try? Is hard to set up the phone again now. How can produced this bug by me? Because of an app for example? Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  3. GiannisSma

The phone with the last update was really smooth and I think this is the best version of this ROM. Buy I have a problem, after the update the recent button doesn't response so I can't switch between apps! I try for a logcat but I don't know if it is right for the dev. If isn't right let me know...
  4. GiannisSma

Yes I agree and I post it because this I have already done can help other and for feedback of curse that battery was fine and no abnormal drain happens at the rom. Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  5. GiannisSma

And a photo the denied times is from the first time test I do with location denied but the maps app can't find my location so I turn it back to allowed. Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
  6. GiannisSma

The only I have done is I go to settings-> security & location->trust->privacy protection and go in advanced mode from 3 dots at right corner and I check ignored the location for play store, google, facebook,messenger, YouTube, gmail and google drive. I leave it allowed at google play services...
  7. GiannisSma

Why is normal the battery drain? I lost 2% with WiFi and data off in about 9 hours I sleep last night. Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  8. GiannisSma

Ι can try this scenario in three days when i was licensed from my work and have the whole family's mobiles(now i am 600km far from home and i don't know how to explain to my mom "if i call you and you don't hear me don't matter i'll call you back again in a few minutes and you will hear me!" or...
  9. GiannisSma

Exodusnick , daywalk3r666 I have good news! Both sim work for calls, sms and data at 2g,3g and 4g. I can do and receive call to both sim. That i didn't test is if i am on a during call to 1st sim what happens if someone call me at 1st sim and even what happens if someone call to 2nd sim.
  10. GiannisSma

Thank you for the answer. I have seen your post a few pages before that says you don't use gaps but I use so I had to ask if I make right and install the developers suggestion gapps. And I am right! Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 09:44 AM...
  11. GiannisSma

Hello and thank you for the great support of our device with fully working rom. I use it about 3 days and i have to tell that everything works great. I have 3 questions: 1) I make a fully clean install with the latest available download and i notice at the updates i have an available update...
  12. GiannisSma

Post | ROM | | UNOFFICIAL | | 7.1.2 | | J5 2016 | ViperOS | STABLE VERSION

Hello, i want a rom with working nfc(if you have to suggest any other rom with working nfc is welcome) so i try to install this one but i get error 7 at twrp. I try the fix i found at google and here for delete the assert line at META-INF/com/google/android directory but didnt work. My phone...
  13. GiannisSma

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM]Bootlegers ROM Pie for Galaxy J5 (2016) [SM-J510x]

I had a hope because it was with an (?). So, because I need the nfc I stay with official stock rom and I hope for the best to work the nfc in the next updates!
  14. GiannisSma

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM]Bootlegers ROM Pie for Galaxy J5 (2016) [SM-J510x]

Great news for the official support the rom for our device. :D Is the nfc working? I see at the 1st post at bugs is with (?) so it maybe work at some devices? My device is SM-J510FN.
  15. GiannisSma

Post [APP][MM][XPOSED] GravityBox v6.6.0 - tweak box for Android 6 [23/09/2018]

Thank you! But at older version of GB i had enable this feature to my device and is mediatek the cpu. Anyway hope to see it again!