• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by giaur

1. G

Post Question LE2120 unlock 5G EU Bands

I think you are wrong, n78 is unlocked by default and you can unlock any band supported by qualcomm modem. I have Chinese version and I am able to unlock all eu bands. And U got the same bands supported as EU version supports
  2. G

Yes, but hardware is the same for all phone variants, the only difference is certain bands are locked or not. Licence fee is the reason why various phone variants exist, and not only single one with all supported bands unlocked. You can still edit carrier policy to unlock bands locked by...
  3. G

You can edit carrier policy and you will get 5G working, but next ota will revert your changes and you will need to edit again
  4. G

It's all about license fees. Oneplus needs to pay for each unlocked band, so they made various phone variants with only certain bands unlocked. That can be changed in software, but permanent way is still unknown (every ota resets config to default)
  5. G

Post Question Who got the OnePlus Warp Charge 50 Wireless Charger

It's impressive. It charges similar time, as OP7 Pro with cable.
  6. G

I can confirm it's fully possible to get 5G working with all bands. You don't even need to provide specific band numbers, you can use switch to enable all bands supported by hardware. The only disadvantage is that changes are not persistent. Every OTA update reverts them and you need to modify...
  7. G

I can confirm it's fully possible to get 5G working with all bands. You don't even need to provide specific band numbers, you can use switch to enable all bands supported by hardware. The only disadvantage is that changes are not persistent. Every OTA update reverts them and you need to modify...
  8. G

9. G

Post General 11.2.7.7.LE15AA Rolling Out

WTF. They mentioned 11.2.7.7 includes HDR movie recording. I tested it and recorded movie is not HDR. It's still SDR, but limited to 30 fps.
  10. G

Thread Is this phone still supported by community?

Hi, Please confirm, is there any suport curtently? Is there any fresh build/any rom for this phone? If not, can you recommend any most recent and less bugs rom? My phone curtently runnig Cyanogenmod/Android 6.0.1, so very old. What is the best rom to choose?
  11. G

Post Question Google Play Services FC and battery drain

Ok. So you will probably need to wait for Msgisk Hide update. Non rooted devices are fine.
  12. G

No, safetynet passed. You must be rooted
  13. G

Strange, updated back after revert and it's fine now. Maybe we need to clear cache/data. But it's some kind of bug at Google's side. Many reports in Google Play store
  14. G

It's apparently caused by recent Google app update. Reverted to factory version and now it's fine. Can anybody confirm issue?
  15. G

Thread Question Google Play Services FC and battery drain

Since today I'm getting constant Google Play Services FC and huge battery drain and also phone overheat because of Google Services. Anybody else? I'm on 12.2.6.6 EU. Phone is almost unusable now.