Recent content by gigahurts

1. G

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Nexus Stock for 2019 Galaxy Tab A 8.0 [SM-T290]

Just a quick reply. Safetynet attestation passes now, just checked 30 seconds ago. Weird, I'll check the t510 again and update shortly.
  2. G

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Nexus Stock for 2019 Galaxy Tab A 10.1 [SM-T510]

Flashed it in twrp 352, works flawlessly again, flashed your ROM then the magisk 23.0 apk in twrp,. Completely seamless transition again. Booted up like nothing changed, and everything works, however, for whatever reason, it seems a bit snappier now, lol. Thank you sir.
  3. G

No, I haven't tried any, is there a sound module in magisk in particular that you would like me to try (viper, James dsp, etc)? Let me know. Granted it must be a11 compatible or it probably won't work, or even install,. I don't mind if it hoses the my ROM, I can easily go back with a twrp...
  4. G

Well, the rain in a part of life up there, cool you can focus on development whilst indoors. Awesome news about the s7 fe, unfortunately the soc is a bit different than the s7 and s7+, but I've already got twrp and a of debloated custom ROM installed that I've been working on for them. I buy...
  5. G

Flashed the zip in twrp (was on your last release, no wiping or factory reset of any kind, other than what's in your script), flashed the Magisk 23.0 apk, I'm back up and running on A11 now with root and Magisk working perfectly, even Magisk Hide, but safetynet still fails, buti don't really...
  6. G

Flashed it semi dirty, without the base, sorry no time. This ROM works absolutely flawlessly! No issues whatsoever, everything works perfectly. Also a side note, Magisk (ty John Wu) 23.0 installs and functions perfectly. I did have some spontaneous reboots after spoofing pixel 5 and enabling...
  7. G

You Rock Magendanz!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and continuing development. Phenomenal move to A11 BTW. Any chance you might TWRPify this rom? Really appreciate the fine work you do and have been watching for a while. I have several of these and several of many, many others...
  8. G

Post [ROM][Android 12L][OP7Pro] crDroid v8.5 [14.05.2022]

Hey there. Flashed your rom, love it, works great, just flashed the latest Build 20210424, working good. I'm an unlocked tmobile single simmer, lol. Anyway, the only issue I have is with Android Auto. I was just rooted with the stock OOS (a11) and AA worked fine, but for whatever reason, I...
  9. G

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7 Pro [OFFICIAL][Guacamole][2021-09-23]

Sure, would love to test. I went back to OOS10 stock, then rooted, twrped, deencrypted, then OOS11, then cr droid 11, all is working good now. Used lineage recovery to flash most everything, including twrp (the latest). Thanks Rama and Teflon for the advice, and thank you npv12 for creating...
  10. G

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7 Pro [OFFICIAL][Guacamole][2021-09-23]

Thanks Rama, Yes, I am aware of these issues and the lack of utilities and tools within the Lineage recovery steers me away from it. But, if it can work with A11 encrypted, to at minimum, run the dm verity - unencryption script, I'd be happy. Having to wipe and go back to a10 blows, I have...
  11. G

Thank you very much, I sincerely appreciate it. I went back to OOS 11.0.0.2 global rom, I'm encrypted, but installed the latest TWRP and Magisk. I can't get into twrp, because no encryption support on A11, but I have root, so its all good. DLing your new rom, will test and report back...
  12. G

Hey, great ROM, love it, any possibility of getting it to work with T-Mobile unlocked folks. My Mobile Network is greyed out, no place to enter an apn. Maybe a flash of the correct modem? Love the rom anyway, just got no mobile data. Says sim unknown. But *#06# gives all the correct info...
  13. G

Post Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

Yes, AA Auto patcher now includes message notification "enhancement to AA 5.8 and above.
  14. G

Post Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

Create a 2 app shortcut on s2a homescreen combining youtube with any other app. Launch the 2 app shortcut, then close. Then create a single app shortcut on the main screen for you tube, or just launch it from the list of apps. Also check to make sure your phone is unlocked after launching...