Recent content by GigaSPX

1. GigaSPX

Post Tree icons in the camera app

They're just zoom shortcuts? I mean, it saves time rather than scrolling to zoom yourself.
  2. GigaSPX

Post Stereo Speakers volume low after One UI update

It would've been a credible cause to have Samsung act on it if you recorded the before and after update loudness. :\
  3. GigaSPX

Post Front camera low quality

You can always try the ported GCam.
  4. GigaSPX

Post Unlocked Note 9 (SM-N960U1) on Verizon overseas

Nah, I'll just create a new number so that way I don't get called by mistake. Especially robocallers.
  5. GigaSPX

Post Unlocked Note 9 (SM-N960U1) on Verizon overseas

Your number will be the same, but I highly advise against paying for Verizon's stupidly expensive international plans. I have the same phone and service, and will be going overseas at the end of this month to Japan and Thailand. I bought myself a Google Fi sim card to use as it seems to be the...
  6. GigaSPX

Post Play Store downloads/updates stuck at 99%

This is the same issues I've been having, especially since updating to Android Pie. Only small fix I found was just closing all apps and run Device Care on a download, then it worked. I don't know if this is an actual fix though.
  7. GigaSPX

Post I can't believe how many issues I've encountered since Pie update

Thanks for the links and guide tips to downgrade to Oreo, but I enjoy One UI too much to give up on that user experience. I still have my Note 8 and I know it benefited significantly from the pie update to have it last all day unlike before on Oreo.
  8. GigaSPX

Thread I can't believe how many issues I've encountered since Pie update

Hello all, I have the 960U1 US Unlocked version of the Note 9 I've had since Day 1 release of last August. It's quite the powerhouse of a phone, and has everything of what you want in a smartphone. I was aggravated by how late the Pie update came, but I never expected how many issues came along...
  9. GigaSPX

Post Working Google Camera for Snapdragon Note9 only!!

I downloaded, and ran both the xml files that does 1.5 and 2.4 aperature. Both night sight shots I've made still had green tint. Tried doing the suggested in the comments section, but still green tint shows. Plus, the details is worst, and not as good as what beta6 did.
  10. GigaSPX

I've been on the Beta 6 and it's been having this issue for me. I'm paranoid that this runs my battery down or something.
  11. GigaSPX

Post Unlocked US Note 9 December Update

I've been feeling pretty impatient and ticked off about how their treating their customers who shelled out for their $1k top grade smartphone of 2018 with being the last ones to update to Pie. This is the worst and should not have taken this long to update.
  12. GigaSPX

I tried this, and it still relaunches with Game Tools. Even with the app launched, it doesn't work. The camera doesn't open for viewing, and crashes as soon as I swipe to video. I explained in my post that it doesn't work. It's still treated as a game for whatever reason.
  13. GigaSPX

Thanks for the advice, but it did not help. I disabled Game Launcher, then realized it's actually Game Tools that opens it up like a Game. Then I see it doesn't allow me to disable Game Tools in settings to fix the problem. :\
  14. GigaSPX

I don't know why this keeps happening for me, but I downloaded the Google Camera build that allows switching of aperture and it keeps installing as a game on my Note 9. Like, it launches the camera with game launcher settings and the camera just doesn't function at all. I remove the camera from...
  15. GigaSPX

Post Would you still buy the note9?

Absolutely the Note 9 is worth it. Everything runs perfectly and pair it together with the Night Sight Gcam, there's almost no reason to look at other phones on the current market.