Recent content by gigilie

1. G

Post [ROM][PORT][10.0.0]Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11.2 20.3.26[02.04.2020][EOL]

Yeah it was a feature of early miui 10 when based on Oreo then they removed the feature in miui 10 pie because it was thought that it caused conflicts between the now native wifi repeater code introduced in pie. I heard that they were bringing back their implementation of it to miui 11 was just...
  2. G

Post [APP][root][5.0+] VPN Hotspot: VPN tethering/Wi-Fi repeater (open source)

Thank you for this awesome app! Really appreciate this app it's been the answer to mine and many others hotspot throttling issues with tmobile. I've seen you recommend using ttl master or similar along side this to ensure data is hidden. Since a10 ttl master no longer works for me is there...
  3. G

Post [ROM][PORT][10.0.0]Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11.2 20.3.26[02.04.2020][EOL]

Can someone tell me if theres a working WIFi Repeater in this ROM? (Connects to WiFi and creates a working hotspot)
  4. G

Post [Guide] Enabling Full speed Hotspot / Tethering (Throttle Bypasses)

After starting a hotspot in VPN hotspot are you enabling the wlan0 Option that pops up?? I've got TMobile too these apps work. Right now network speeds are **** because everyone's online tho they get better at night but yeah everyone's affected by the bog
  5. G

Post Android 10 Update for OnePlus 6T T-Mobile Variant

I'd your rooted try the app VPN Hotspot it's an app created by a developer on XDA and free. It will simulate a vpn connection and bypass any throttling and any data limits. Once installed start the app and click on the Wifi Hotspot once that's started click on the wlan0 check box that appears...
  6. G

Not sure how straight talk tracks their hotspot data. And yes in order to fully hide your hotspot data u need to do to get ttl, hotspot VPN and either have the modules going if on a10. The modules modify your props and settings and replace your apns with some modified ones that help hide it as...
  7. G

Post Looking to bypass t-mobile hotspot throttling

System-less as a magisk module isn't holding?
  8. G

Post Looking to bypass t-mobile hotspot throttling

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/guide-enabling-speed-hotspot-tethering-t3905948/page7 Download the magisk modules from page 7, VPN Hotspot and TTL Master from links in the thread follow latest instructions (just posted an update today) Should work on any rooted device...
  9. G

Good I'm glad you were able to get your speed up. Have you tried my little trick to maximize your connection and settings (in this same forum) useful when used in conjunction with these tricks. I implemented the APN changes in the magisks module I posted but I'm not sure if it's working...
  10. G

The magisk modules do all the things talked about in the thread that have helped in pie it changes some build prop stuff and the T-Mobile tethering one sets the new apns. I got it to work once using ecompts replacement apn files, but only for a few minutes then back the normal. Using those two...
  11. G

I'm on same Android version, rooted and I've found that installing these 2 Magisk modules tethering enabler 10.0, TMobile unlimited tethering and then downloading VPN Hotspot (green key icon app) from play store and enable the Wifi Hotspot in the app then enable the wlan0 passthru option its...
  12. G

Post [Guide] Boost Cell Signal to Max & Force CA/Volte/Vowifi if avail from Stock ROM

Possible new speed enhancement A possible speed improvement maybe be noticable if when your able to edit the fast.tmobile apn for bearer select ever check box except unspecified instead of using the standard apn bearer unspecified. A friend claimed to see huge improvements in speeds (on his...
  13. G

Post [Guide] Boost Cell Signal to Max & Force CA/Volte/Vowifi if avail from Stock ROM

Haven't been able to replicate in aosp Gotta be on stock OOS u can try using shortcut master and downloading the rftoolkit apk, phone apk, settings apk and the other OnePlus toolkit files installing them setting prefs then use the shortcut master to hop onto the menu were talking about... Then...
  14. G

What version or beta or official, TMobile or international rom?
  15. G

Hey bro do u not get good service where your at? Are u using the other little mod to always use carrier aggregation and volte even if not available.... Just wondering I roll around max signal unless less I'm way out in the boonies. PS check your dm