Recent content by ginnocenti

1. G

Post X2 Pro international, single SIM to Dual SIM

MY CPH2025VF With Beta 11 work in dual sim Hi, i would share my experience with my CPH2025VF and android 11 beta 1. With Android 11 Beta 1 i can use dualsim, obviously i have in my phone sim tray for dual sim, but when i go to android 10 with rollback firmware i lost dualsim. Android 11 beta 1...
  2. G

Post Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Hi...i am on CPH2025VF_11_a.34
  3. G

Post [Guide] any full OTA for use with Locked bootloader, no wipe

P30 Pro Test point for test point flash you need an box or dongle EFT right? this tools its too expensive for me. Sorry for answer delay....I was busy for work.... For test point u can use Huawei FlashTool idt 2.0 and Board Software for your phone. On google you can search picture of test...
  4. G

Hi, I have flashed incorrect preloader and the phone at power on was all black. I flashed board software with test point method and the I flash 3file zip with load method but I posted OEMInfo partition and 2 imei's Actually phone start and work in all except imei This is all.
  5. G

Hi to all i try this guide on my p30 pro but hisuite tell "your device is not supported for system recovery" Someone can helpme???
  6. G

Post FunkyHuawei P30 Official Support Thread

Hi to all...I have a p30 pro with IMEI 00000000000 its a VOG-L29 C432...someone can help me...If I need to buy credit ill do, it but if really will solve problem...ù Thank you very much in advance...
  7. G

Post [GUIDE] [EMUI 9.1] Magisk Root P30 Pro * BL Code Received * UPDATE FIRMWARE Join Here

Try your method but I have "Getting package info failed" :crying:
  8. G

Post [GUIDE] [EMUI 9.1] Magisk Root P30 Pro * BL Code Received * UPDATE FIRMWARE Join Here

Thank Carbonize ..... I been use firmware finder...but I need oeminfo to restore my phone ...I been try to flash full firmware in dload mode and with dcphoenix too but oeminfo is corrupt so not work correctly IMEI and serial number..
  9. G

Hi to all please someone save me!!! I need oeminfo VOG-L29 C432 or Europe country vendor to resurrect my p30 pro... Please Help me..
  10. G

Post [BOUNTY] Root - let's see if root possible!

Thank you very much for your answer...I need to buy credits to install 171 FW?
  11. G

Post [BOUNTY] Root - let's see if root possible!

Bootloader unlock and oem unlocked greyed out Hi to all, I talk in chat yesterday with ministryofsolution but him told me to check If I have oem unlocked greyed out....and in my mate 20 pro LYA-L29 C432 hem unlock is greyed out... Could you suggest a solution to solved this problem? Thank in...
  12. G

Post New update

You can install with HURU Updater that you find at this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-9/development/tool-flash-official-firmware-recovery-t3769279/ I use it with my mate 10 lite and oreo B310 not approved from Huawei
  13. G

Post [COMPILATION] Firmware Flasheables-Huawei Mate 10 Lite All Models

Hi , i follow this steps and all is gone right.. Now i ha B134 and magisk...
  14. G

Post [How To][Unlock Bootloader - Root] : Huawei Mate 10 (Pro/Standard/Lite)

Hi to all, i follow your guide to root my Mate 10 Lite RNE-l21c432b133 CUSTC432D001 but it not rooted..... This is append after i update to B133.... Could you helpmeet please? Thank you in advance
  15. G

Post [ROM][Elemental V1.1] EMUI 5.1-Huawei Mate 10 Lite (Dual Sim)

hank you for suggest telegram group chat for question, this mean for example that rom of p10Lite or Honor6X or Honor7x or Honor 8Lite can be compatible ????