Recent content by ginodp

1. ginodp

Post [APP][6.0+] SystemUI Tuner

Nice app thanks. Some sugestions. -telegram -when picked rooted/uprooted jump to status bar and hide window. -create settings option in menu. Important. Exit button in menu Great app keep up the good work.
  2. ginodp

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Follow these instructions and it should work. 1. Make sure to have Magisk V11.1 installed 2. Make sure you got MagiskSU and NOT SuperSU 3. Enable magiskhide and systemless host in magisk settings 4. Reboot the device ones 5. Check "SystemUI" in magiskhide (so magisk hides root from SystemUI) 6...
  3. ginodp

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Yes it Works. Just caught a Pokémon to check if it works. Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. ginodp

Post [UTILITY][STABLE][6.0.1][14.10.2016][SM-G93X/SM-N930] Debloater 4.2 Terminal or TWRP

Thanks for this. I was looking for something like this. My phone is fast again and I have more system space. And battery live is amazing again. Thanks and keep up the good work. Will be waiting for the next release with backup ?.
  5. ginodp

Post Rear camera off-center

Turn your phone around and it's centered. Your welcome
  6. ginodp

Post [APP][XPOSED][Samsung] FingerLock - protect your apps with the fingerprint reader

??? What do u mean. I'm getting confused of u. Let me clarify my first post. If u own the donation package u would understand what I mean with "it could remove the app like a normal app" I checked the box prevent Uninstall.
  7. ginodp

Post [APP][XPOSED][Samsung] FingerLock - protect your apps with the fingerprint reader

Of course I did. But I think the developer abandoned the project. There is no update anymore. Using app lock now that came with my superman rom
  8. ginodp

Post [Xposed][4.0+] Flipster 3.0 - Icon changer

What's a good icon reseizer app to use.
  9. ginodp

Post [Xposed][4.0+] Flipster 3.0 - Icon changer

What's the icon size. For example the whatsapp size. I tried one logo and it was zoomed. In flipster it looks OK but in homescreen it looks zoomed. S7, Superman, Stock kernel.
  10. ginodp

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Can I do this on my rom? I have superman with modified stock kernel. S7 flat.
  11. ginodp

I installed prometheus kernel on my rom. But now synapse not working anymore. Somebody knows what I have to do to fix that? With Superkernel I had random freezes.
  12. ginodp

Like the app. But did a refund for the donation app. Reason for the refund is that I could uninstall the app like a normal app. If that is fixed I would definitely pay for it again. Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app