• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by GioCustomROM

1. G

Thread Custom Rom's Question: WIFI

So .. i was Using Custom Rom of the S5e for Quiet a while.. but i noticed this.. Our Router is set that New Devices that where never in the Network before can't Login to WIFI. So after a Rom Update.. the Tablet has no WIFI.. so we always have to Open The Router Back up to Enable All Devices...
  2. G

Post Harmony OS upgrade for P20 Pro in 2022 H1

Well HarmonyOS really? I don't see a Point Moving to it.. Im more than Happy to use LineageOS 16.0 on it Instead a few Months ago, Well HarmonyOS doesnt Include Google Apps and Kills Root Methods.. well i don't care i will Stick with other Operating Systems on my P20 Pro and will not Go Back to...
  3. G

Post [GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

Allready Downgraded back to LineageOS 16.0. Back on February Security Patch Updates.. working Everything.. its a Shame what Huawei does to Protect its Software. Next Device will be a OnePlus that is for sure.
  4. G

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gts4lvwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1

I have this Issue.. when i Update LineageOS that somehow.. my Router Looks to alocate a New Adress somehow.. and after a Update you can't Log yourself to WIFI until you Open the Connections in your Router to allow new Connections.. and Close Them Back Up, I Had the Same Issue with Roms on the...
  5. G

Post [GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

Same Problem.. on my P20 Pro (Kernel: 4.9.97) if i Patch my Boot Image and Flash it, Destroys the Security Features like Fingerprint and its unusable.. until i uninstall Magisk again, still on Magisk 23.0.. did it also with 22.3 sometimes it did complain about about Existing Su sometimes it...
  6. G

Post Test point without disassemble for free

I mean.. i spent 15$ for Bootloader Unlock on: MOS without Open the Back of my Phone. ;)
  7. G

Post Test point without disassemble for free

Why you want to use Testpoint? There is Bootloader Unlocking 😳
  8. G

Post Help: P20 Pro stuck in TWRP formatting

Hey! ⚡ You cant do Stuff Like this on TWRP on the P20 Pro, it is only Used for ADB Sideload & Push. Use Huawei's Recovery Ramdisk to Wipe your Data. Make sure you Downgraded to: 9.0.0.293 Use this Instructions to Make LineageOS 16 to Work :) https://depl0y.com/posts/P20-Pro-LineageOS-Guide/...
  9. G

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][charlotte][9] LineageOS 16.0

Yeah.. maybe that Would Fix issues on Late Roms.
  10. G

You can try Them Out but! I have issues with MTP Support on Android 11 Roms, And ADB. Means No Filetransfer between Phone And PC.. Only WIFI.. but that is Not what i am Up To. The Problem for that Kernel is.. there is No Release To Download it.. And it was Discontinued a While ago. Im Not Going...
  11. G

Im not sure. Most Roms are Based on EMUI 9.0.195 Kernel. Maybe im overlooked something. :oops:
  12. G

OK. Unlocked my Bootloader 2 Weeks Ago so im Give you some answers :) A Thing is Well.. Downgrading from.. EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.1 inorder to Unlock the Bootloader and then Downgrade to EMUI 9.0 to Install a Custom Rom. 🙂 01. There is a Flashable Huawei Camera App. But LineageOS needs some Extra...
  13. G

Thread P20 Pro GSI Roms (No MTP or ADB)

Well i installed DotOSv5.0.0-GsiTestProjects_gsi_arm64_ab on my P20 Pro. Everything Works besides.. ADB and MTP. Is there any way to Fix that?
  14. G

Well i Hope that Maybe a New Maintainer would be Found.. for the P20 Pro No Update EMUI to that Version i Told to Get that Kernel.
  15. G

Well then that could be the Issue why. I would recommend to Update LineageOS then.. And Get New Security Patches aswell :)