Recent content by gjwa yzma

1. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Maybe take a look at CoreELEC Some Excellent Progress there RE Dolby Vision!!!! You would probably have a long list of buyers if you wanted to sell your minix Happy Testing
  2. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Due diligence This is Most Excellent Reaper Man !!!! Have been researching Dolby Vision for the last 6 months or so. Especially with all the work/ progress from CoreELEC.. Only to find out we have Samsung TV.s They Do Not Support Dolby Vision Theu use HDR10+ Which is Dolby Vision...
  3. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Older Laptop cooling fans work great Also check out X finite series
  4. G

Post project slimBOXtv

I suspected it was not 4/64 Did not want you to take my word for it. Good thing is you are unbrick!! Slimboxtv will run fine on 2/16 This issue is seller lied Also sticker on underside of box was placed there... Shady
  5. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Well this Thread is dedicated to slimboxtv So can't really help the brick issue. However you will need to know what this Box is anyway for unbrick.. Image are unsure Back of Box sticker is 4 /64 X96 Max + Something about the Amlogic wifi chip??? Best go back to Slimboxtv site Go to...
  6. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Hmmmmmm Unfortunately there are 15 revisions on slimboxtv site to choose from. Are you sure your box has 4/ 64?? The Plus 5 revisions is only 2/16. Maybe you have Max Plus Ultra 4/64 Or Max Plus 2 4/64 Or 100 revision There are 15 of them with various wifi/bluetooth chipset And you...
  7. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Have been looking at these boxes!!! Thinking about it 🤔 No suffix - J Is non Dolby Vision licenses version?
  8. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Would assume vendor released versions with 2/16 4/32 4/64 Team SlimHouse has the 2/16 version on hand? For testing?
  9. G

Post project slimBOXtv

I see Very Good!! In that case you will have to flash a slimboxtv version from another S905X4 Box Maybe Vontar/ A95XF4 / Transpeed etc. I know they are ddr3 What your box is ram set??? And of course you may lose Ethernet Wifi Bluetooth Generic remote control config Front display And...
  10. G

Post project slimBOXtv

2GB version will probably work on your box It will only read/use 2GB of 4GB you have Maybe test n try.??
  11. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Other than Factory Firmware Android 10 From 2020 Latest slimboxtv is the only Rom that I have Ethernet/Wifi/Bluetooth all working? I do not test Wifi much. During Pandemic installed Ethernet Cable throughout the House Why Wifi breaks after a day of use Could be multiple reasons 🤔 This box...
  12. G

Post project slimBOXtv

First off Thank Yoy for renewing my interest this old China Box!! I have not changed slimboxtv version since the sbx atv_11_14 July of last year. I just test both sbx atv_11_22 And the sbx mod atv_11_21 Ethernet Wifi Bluetooth all working!!! Amazing!!! The key is to remove Ethernet Cable...
  13. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Yes Can be frustrating for sure However those are typical results when testing... The version I have is from 2021 Came with Android 10 MTK 7668 wifi/bluetooth combo I have no wifi or bluetooth when testing slimboxtv I use ethernet lan/wired connection I use this box as a guinea pig!!! Have...
  14. G

Post project slimBOXtv

Nice!!! Over at Freaktab there is SuperCeleron Rom for Tanix X4 Works good on A95XF4 Also included is rc maps config For generic remote control that came with box. Also CoreELEC is available for you to test from external. Micro sd card/ USB thumb drive
  15. G

Post project slimBOXtv

I have A95XF4 first revision. I removed the rgb /LED chandelier thing. If you take the box apart it us plugged in to the header/ small wire harness. Once removed/covered it with clear tape Punched holes in it with toothpick. Works great for cooling!!! With a fan on the underside You can...