• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by glennd

1. glennd

Post [ROM][AROMA]Multi-CSC]Micky387_MM_V3.0 for 915F/FY/G

Hey Micky great to see you back. Sorry for your loss mate. Can't wait to get back from holiday to try new rom thanks heaps once again. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. glennd

Post Bootloader Unlock?

Asus just released the unlock tool for the ZenFone 3 so the tool for the Deluxe can't be far off. Maybe this tool will work for the Deluxe?? Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  3. glennd

Post Pre-order

Oh yeah nice 1 mate thanks. Have you had a chance to try the camera? In general how is the Zen? Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  4. glennd

Post Pre-order

Hi Shirakani I'm from Aus as well looking at getting the ZenFone. Just a couple of questions- What network are you on and how is the reception ie, 2G, 3G and 4G coverage? Does it support 4G+ Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  5. glennd

Thread Zenfone 3 Deluxe stock firmware

I thought I would post this link for the stock firmware now so that some developers could maybe check them out to get a head start while we wait for Root access [emoji12] Just select android for os and then you will find the firmware link. ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL) | Phone | ASUS Global...
  6. glennd

Post PIT file n915g xsp

There are also Pit files available on Sammobile. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. glennd

Post Google play store apps update freeze after 100% download and won't install

Fixed mine with format of data partions. Now works as normal. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  8. glennd

Post [ROM][TF700 - TF201][MM 6.0.1] [ KatKiss - KatshMallow #029] [MultiWindow]

No I flashed all zips in the 1 session. So I tried again today flashing everything in sequence but still can't update anything through play store. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. glennd

Post Google play store apps update freeze after 100% download and won't install

+1 Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. glennd

Post [ROM][TF700 - TF201][MM 6.0.1] [ KatKiss - KatshMallow #029] [MultiWindow]

I flashed this on Tf700 and runs very well nice and snappy best rom ever on my Transformer. But can't download with play store keeps popping up with error 927 or something like that and won't download or update any apps. I have tried clearing app store cache and data. Removed account and...
  11. glennd

Hi Micky thanks heaps for v2 great work. I have lost su since update can post it for me? Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. glennd

I also have found this issue with night clock. This is the only glitch I found so far. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  13. glennd

Please read above and search the thread this has been reported numerous times now. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  14. glennd

Yeah mate I flashed the Indian version top of the list at Sammobile and then flashed Mikey rom all worked sweet. Sent from my SM-N915G using XDA-Developers mobile app
  15. glennd

Post [ROM] [14/04][Multi-CSC and DPI][SM-N915F/FY/G]Micky387_F2FS_V2.2_Theming_Control

Try Flashing your region or carrier stock 5.1.1 rom via Odin. You can get them from Sammobile. Once you have done that install Twrp recovery via Odin as well and then place Micky rom on external SD card and perform a full wipe in recovery and then format your file system to F2fs as per...