Recent content by globatron

1. G

Post [SIM-UNLOCK] All One Varients[WIP]

If i am still awake at that time this eveing I'll do it then.
  2. G

Thanks ermethic, evening would be perfect for me becasue I am also at work now.
  3. G

I need one more tester for the GSM model for any operator.
  4. G

Yes, I am interested. I need one or two more testers to confirm changes I made during testing last night.
  5. G

There is very very little risk of bricking, and other then ssh it would be usefu lif you install the android-tools-adb and android-tools-fastboot packages.
  6. G

That means you have 1.29.401.16, your rom version may well be different since you are using a custom rom. A live CD or live USB is fine.
  7. G

Sorry, that's not an option at this point. I'm still working on making the code reliable and without a realtime view of what happens it will not assist me in fixing any errors.
  8. G

If you can boot to linux and and configure ssh I'll do so. I have not yet tested on an Orange device, but I am confident that it will work. Can you tell me what your software number / main version is (not android version, the one that is somehting like "1.29.XXX.YY") ?
  9. G

Post Sprint SIM Unlock

I can try the AT&T one, the sprint version is not compatible with this method. At this point I need to connect to a linux PC; but a live CDor live USB is perfectly adequate.
  10. G

Post Sprint SIM Unlock

Apologies to anyone who vounteered to test for me over the past few days I was away from the computer since Friday. If there is anyone on any of the north american GSM models ( AT&T/TMO/Bell/Rogers ) who would like to test I'll be looking for a couple of volunteers today. I also take somone on...
  11. G

I have not yet tested on an AT&T device, if you're willing to boot to a live CD and give me ssh access then I can see if the AT&T model supports my method. A T-mobile US, or Canadian Bell or Rogers tester would also be very helpful.
  12. G

Unfortunately this method is a no-go for the Sprint One. More testing on GSM versions tomorrow.
  13. G

As long as it takes for it to be ready. It will not be released until and unless it is ready.
  14. G

give me about 30 minutes
  15. G

Assuming ubuntu: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ssh Then port forward port 22 in your router.