Recent content by gloeyisk

1. gloeyisk

Post [MODULE] Universal GMS Doze

This is beta build, nothing special in particular except I try to create a new one that someone pulled request to the repo and I need to know does it work or not (especially for those that don't have the module working yet).
  2. gloeyisk

Test it first, but since you asking "Is it okay with Servicely" the answer is ok but not recommended. Let's say, if you counter an issue then I don't have any clue whether that's causing by my module or Servicely. For both of you, do run the fix once and reboot. If the issue still persist and...
  3. gloeyisk

Post General I already regret buying redmi note 9

Fortunately, I keep thinking that I'll go for either Redmi Note 9 Pro or POCO X3 NFC from last months. But thanks for my "patience skill" so I could save my money to consider this phone. Edit: Fixing some typos.
  4. gloeyisk

Deleted.
  5. gloeyisk

I assuming you don't have Magisk installed at this moment so the module is not installed. You still need Magisk for this module to be installed, but the installation is support in 2 ways, either from Magisk Manager or any custom recoveries (e.g. TWRP). Regarding your issue (bootloop), better to...
  6. gloeyisk

Sorry was give you a wrong guide, I meant delete those lines written in service.sh. I hope this will help.
  7. gloeyisk

Open /data/adb/modules/UniversalGMSDoze, edit these lines written on service.sh, then reboot. cmd appops set com.google.android.ims BOOT_COMPLETED ignore cmd appops set com.google.android.ims AUTO_START ignore And if the issue still persist, please let me know.
  8. gloeyisk

If you need me to confirm, here's the status on my phone. I knew the phone isn't Galaxy Note 8 but trying to figured it out. Screenshot attached.
  9. gloeyisk

New stable build is up! Make sure to test everything especially for ones who still don't get GMS optimized for almost in all versions. This release contained major improvements and detections. Don't forget that I can't go this far without the help by JumboMan, and of course the entire users that...
  10. gloeyisk

Since you're running Android 10, you also need to disable Find My Device for make GMS optimized. Send me a recorded log when the location crashed and I'll check it.
  11. gloeyisk

Yes, it's supported starting from API 23.
  12. gloeyisk

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.3

Yes, it is.
  13. gloeyisk

Uninstalling the module will surely removed the entire files, but if there's something left (I'll push a hotfix for this) you can do a quick check in path: /data/adb/post-fs-data.d/cc-gldp.sh /data/adb/service.d/ao-gldp.sh Just delete these 2 files, execute the command-line for fix delayed...
  14. gloeyisk

Your attachment can't be viewed.
  15. gloeyisk

Post INDEX ► Redmi 3 ❯ Custom ROMs, Kernels, etc [19-02-2021]

Your attachments can't be viewed, use any other mirror.