Recent content by glyph1

1. G

Post [Q] c6606 stock firmware needed

Update: saw a video on youtube. Forgot that I could download the official firmware from the flashtool directly. Everything is back in working order no problems whatsoever.
  2. G

Ive read alot through all the forums(mostlyclooking for locked boots ader Roms) and I have the flash tool. I didn't know you could directly download ftf's from here. When I get back to my PC I'll let you know about my results. Also I have another question can I only flash c6606 ftfs or can I...
  3. G

Ive read alot through all the forums(mostlyclooking for locked boots ader Roms) and I have the flash tool. I didn't know you could directly download ftf's from here. When I get back to my PC I'll let you know about my results. Also I have another question can I only flash c6606 ftfs or can I...
  4. G

Thread [Q] c6606 stock firmware needed

I flashed the wrong firmware on my xperia c6606 and now it is softbricked. I was looking the official firmware for the c6606. The firmware I had was the 10.4.C.0.814, and I cant find it in any of the forums on xda unless its in a zip format.
  5. G

Post [Q] phone unresponsive, will not power on

Much appreciated who knows when how long that might take if it all. I also did forget to mention im on the NJ1 boot loader. But oddly enough I just had my battery itself charging in wall charger seperatw from the phone. I Read earlier that there are instances where the battery has to be full...
  6. G

Thread [Q] phone unresponsive, will not power on

Let me start off by saying I was flashing a different rom, kernel, flashable zip with all my user apps, and gapp(all via philz recovery, clean wipes only ). I pushed reboot and the screen went black and did not reboot. Attempting to power the phone on, boot to recovery, or to download mode and...
  7. G

Thread [Q] in need of a cyanogenmod kernel on SlimLP 5.0.2

Hello all, I have been searching for a while for a great all purpose kernel with FAST CHARGE! The best and most necessary feature every kernel and user needs. Many kernels don't have this feature included slimming my findings. ALSO IF THE KERNEL HAS UNDERVOLT AND OVERCLOCK FEATURES ARE A HUGE...
  8. G

Thread [Q] S3 i747 4.4.2 tar.md5 format rom needed

Long story short soft bricked my phone a few days ago. i was told that flashing a new rom through odin would do the trick but I cant simply flash the stock 4.4.2. Mostly on the account that Samsung issued 4.3 and 4.4 OTA. And when I do come across a rom chances are its flashable zip through a...
  9. G

Thread [Completed] [Q] i747 galaxy s3 4.4.2 user looking for a rom-tar.md5 file

Long story short soft bricked my phone a few days ago. i was told that flashing a new rom through odin would do the trick but I cant simply flash the stock 4.4.2. Mostly on the account that Samsung issued 4.3 and 4.4 OTA. And when I do come across a rom chances are its flashable through a...
  10. G

Post [Q] need help finding i747 4.4.2 stock rom

Ok and my last question is you can flash Philz and CWM 11 through odin? Nevermind I see it now greatly appreciated
  11. G

Post [Q] need help finding i747 4.4.2 stock rom

Ok I just reviewed your link in your response but just to be clear I'm starting where it says step 3: stock deodex and root and finishing the walkthrough from there? And also will this reset me to my factory kernel?? Either or it doesnt matter to me I'm still trying to find one that I find...
  12. G

Thread [Q] need help finding i747 4.4.2 stock rom

New galaxy user, here its a s3 for ATT 4.4.2 i747CUCFNE4. I have rooted using the Cf Auto-Root method. Along the lines of trying to flash a new task manager apk, (for I had to factory reset my phone because the original task manager was missing) I came across a thread that had s5 apps (settings...