Recent content by Gmobilize

1. Gmobilize

Post Android 12 port?

Same here, would also like to see a Android 12 Beta 1 GSI that can be booted on Mi A2
  2. Gmobilize

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [EXYNOS / International] S20/+/Ultra Beta thread, Update.zip Files

I can confirm that this is the quickest way to get G986B to Beta 2 right now, you can always untick Auto Reboot, and also have the update.zip ready on MicroSD card, to apply straight after downgrade. No data loss anyway.
  3. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL]Potato Open Sauce Project[jasmine_sprout]

Tried this, boots fine etc, Fingerprint does not work as expected, and POSP settings are totally broken, therefore I assume that it is not possible to add battery percentage to the statusbar, as in all the default settings the option is not available. I think a few kinks need to be ironed out...
  4. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][Angler]Havoc OS-3.11 [13.11.20] [EOL]

Hello, I tried the latest ROM version from 16th of August with clean install, and I ran into issues during he initial setup, which gets looped at the stage of setting up fingerprint. Each time I choose to skip it, it just reloads back to configuring Google Assistant and asks to set up...
  5. Gmobilize

Post [GUIDE] Expand the system partition on Pixel XL/Pixel

The command fastboot -w issues following userdata related error: CreateProcess failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (2) error: Cannot generate image for userdata
  6. Gmobilize

Post Is there a power bank with PPS yet ?

This is probably because the review link posted here for Mi Power Bank 3 falsely claims that it has PPS, while on the device and the box itself variable PPS voltage is not mentioned anywhere, therefore I believe that it does not support it after all. Sorry, came across this old thread while...
  7. Gmobilize

Post [ROM] SM-T825 TWEAKED.........................[rom] sm-t825 tweaked.

Wow, this is unexpected, probably just a security patch, but still I already thought, that this tablet is done for good. Lets hope this ROM gets an update as well.
  8. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][10.0][NEXUS 6P] crDroid Android 6.4 [15 MAR 2020]

Okay something in this sequence worked, either the repeated data format or flashing Magisk, but it booted! To make it more detailed: 1. Erase everything including internal, data,system etc. (Format internal storage), reboot recovery. 2. Copy to phone and then flash ROM and Gapps. 3. After...
  9. Gmobilize

I wiped everything including internal storage, and flashed with same recovery but got in a reboot loop with google splash screen. May I ask where did you get EvoX on Android 10?
  10. Gmobilize

Hey, What ROM did you come from, can you share how you flashed? As for me wiping everything and flashing results in a reboot loop.
  11. Gmobilize

Latest build is stuck in reboot loop, does not even get past google logo...
  12. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][9.0] crDroid Android 5.8 [OTA][14 September]

Had problems when tablet became laggy, so reflashed with factory reset and pico gapps, no bootloops, it just takes really long for the first boot, but be patient.
  13. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

PixelBoot Hey, did not get an answer, judging by the new TWRP mechanics with /vendor partition, is this ROM sort of trebleish? Seen something similair on my Redmi 3S, which has community treble, this makes me wonder as this was released pretty stable very fast.
  14. Gmobilize

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

So is this like a Treblized Recovery for the Nexus 6P now? As your special one is needed, otherwise it fails to mount the /vendor