• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by godlessfather

1. godlessfather

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][PAYTON]LineageOS 18.1

That's all I've ever done. All I get is an echo. I've had the same experience on three Moto X4s coming from stock.
  2. godlessfather

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][PAYTON]LineageOS 18.1

I've never been able to get the FM Radio app to work. If there were a way to make it work, I'd love to know how.
  3. godlessfather

Post Google Fi, Android Pie, and Invalid SIM

Happened to me. Thought I scratched my SIM when adding an sd card to the phone after upgrading to Pie. I contacted Fi and was sent a new SIM which hasn't fixed the issue. Factory reset and reflashing the upgrade didn't do anything.
  4. godlessfather

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r42] ► [shamu] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (06.June.2019)

OK Google with Screen Off? Running 1227 with https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745849072291697054 (I needed Project Fi). Does "OK Google" work with the screen off using the gapps you mentioned? Screen on works perfectly for me.
  5. godlessfather

Post [ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Hammerhead

Disappearing Softkeys - Possibly avoided It seems that a profile set to no lockscreen on my home wifi was causing the error to persist. Instead of booting to a lockscreen, it booted directly to the home screen in that attachment. Setting it to an insecure lockscreen seems to prevent the bug.
  6. godlessfather

Post [ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Hammerhead

Disappearing Softkeys Anyone experiencing disappearing softkeys? I have done a clean flash of the 01 Jan and the 04 Jan builds with the latest PA Full GApps, set up everything like I wanted it (including changing the dpi), and rebooted. On first reboot, it worked without an issue, but on the...
  7. godlessfather

Post [ROM][4.4.4][KTU84Q] SlimKat - Skyrocket [OFFICIAL+Weeklies]

Exactly the same issues with both builds.
  8. godlessfather

8.10 seems to be the latest without phone call or dialer issues.
  9. godlessfather

8.6.1 without issues I've been on 8.6.1 for 24 hours without issues. I've only been experiencing Google Play Services not showing as installed despite being flashed with 8.* using any Slim gapps on a dirty flash. I wiped system and reflashed 8.6.1 among with PA mini gapps and can connect with...
  10. godlessfather

Post Off Topic Thread

Thought the same thing, then I noticed that the Android app I kept hearing about also doesn't allow connection to anything other than Windows/OS X. Twice the disappointment.
  11. godlessfather

Post How to find local memebrs in your area?

You could always hang out on Android-related IRC channels (e.g., #android on freenode) and watch for users to join with uncloaked hostmasks. I happened to find a guy in my area this way.
  12. godlessfather

Post What phones have you rooted? Let us know ;)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (SGH-I727) Samsung Epic 4G (SPH-D700) Nexus 7 2012 (grouper) Ematic Genesis EGS004 -- piece of junk my son received as a gift
  13. godlessfather

Post Rate the avatar of the person above you

14. godlessfather

Post Off Topic Thread

That makes me want to get a desktop. My old server is in the garage with a 40GB HDD and 512MB RAM. That beast compiles slower than my Nexus 7 and stores roughly as much.