Recent content by God's Bro

1. God's Bro

Post [ROM] [10.0] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for S9 and S9+ (Snapdragon)

Any performance improves compared to stock andord 10?
  2. God's Bro

Post [KERNEL] [9] A2N Kernel for Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8 (Exynos) [CPU/GPU OC/UV] [Charger Control] [Thermal Control] [R63] [STABLE]

I tested all your methods dev.. both highest and lower current wont charge.. See the coil is damaged completely.. so no use of keeping it in the device.. so I removed it... by the way dev did you think about my suggestion.. battery idle on off thing..is it possible to do it?.. can you?
  3. God's Bro

Post [KERNEL] [9] A2N Kernel for Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8 (Exynos) [CPU/GPU OC/UV] [Charger Control] [Thermal Control] [R63] [STABLE]

Dev i hope you will understand my crappy English. Dev have a small problem.. hope you can fix it or give a solution for it..as I have damaged the wireless charging coil completely my s8 doesn't charge properly and it shows "your temperature is too low" since the battery temp sensor is broken...
  4. God's Bro

Post Po*nHub Boot Animation for S8/S8+/N8

I mean the animations was too slow...its like 10 to 15fps
  5. God's Bro

Post Po*nHub Boot Animation for S8/S8+/N8

i wish those texture become more smoother
  6. God's Bro

bro even I noticed that... so I did was I had to flash the rom again after doing a full wipe of internal storage and flashed a2n.. after that everything worked fine for me. the problem is you will lose your data. according to my knowledge its better to do a full format before flashing a new...
  7. God's Bro

for me 2ghz works fine for daily usage.. but when it comes with heavy usage i get freeze for like 1 sec or 2
  8. God's Bro

I had only one reboot since 03.24 build and its not a major issue for me.. according to my experience the lag in games like PUBG is fairly reduced but not completely. The ZRAM thing both 0% or 75% no major impact on performance, only thing is the device's heat increases when I set a higher...
  9. God's Bro

anyone can send me the proper corvus rom android 9 download link for s8:confused: (y)