Recent content by godsgreat_87

1. G

Post The Goodbye/ByeBye thread

sold my salsa for 7.25k. it was maintained as good as new. not a single scratch. i know its high price..but was bit lucky!
  2. G

Post The Goodbye/ByeBye thread

Sold my Salsa last month. Got Nokia lumia 925.I must say i really didnt want to sell it for the memories but i use only 1 sim and hence there was no point in keeping it.
  3. G

Post CM 7/9/10 Dev discussion

Yes it works. I m using this rom from past 1 month. Need to flash jb gapps Sent from my SALSA using xda app-developers app
  4. G

Post Hi people

Hope everything settles soon . Wishing for the best..
  5. G

The music player lags when the screen is off. Even when we get a call and the screen was off, It lags and takes time to show up. can u plz check this and correct it..I feel its something to do with setCPU for screen off. But i am not sure so didnt want to play with it. thought of asking the...
  6. G

Guys!! you would want to test this. Working CM10.1 for htc salsa. ported by meswar. cm10.1 experimental port http://www.mediafire.com/download/6m...ntal-icong.zip. Edit: Link broken.. i dont know where to upload and how. If someone can contack meswar. It is working fine. Love the lock screen...
  7. G

Post [ROM][PORT][CM10]Sense 5 look-and-feel

hey thanks..not sure how..but it worked finally.. i am on apex pro now.. btw isn't this 4.2.2? or is it some other version? coz when i try to install cynogenmod clock widget for lock screen it says " there is some problem with parsing the package". even tried the apex dash clock widget. showed...
  8. G

Post [ROM][PORT][CM10]Sense 5 look-and-feel

need to install apex pro I want to install apex pro. but it says signature conflict. I think this apex is signed by the person who created the rom . I tried uninstalling the apex launcher and installing new one . Still no luck. please help me here. help is very much appreciated.
  9. G

Post |ROM||WIP||PORT||JB|Slim Paranoid Android 2.99

FM Radio...long time due..no one seems to be interested in this :( very bad better lock screen. not the default one please. :( just bored of the default round lock screen...[ would love if you could try the xperia lock screen]. Bluetooth, gps working. try to have single camera and gallery app [...
  10. G

Post [ROM][CM10/CM10.1] Xperia Z [PURE] v1.0 [ported]

OP updated...all credits to vigoos.
  11. G

As i said i am not fully aware of all the technicalities. sorry about that. OP will be changed soon. Regarding the download link being broken. I don't know where to host it. Calling for help from meswar, vigoos , BB...kindly help here..
  12. G

updated the link...OP will be changed soon by vigoos. to suite the norms of this forum.
  13. G

tested. open bugs 1. battery drains a bit when on wifi or mobile data. have asked meswar and cup_cake to look into it at their free time. BB, Vigoos and anyone else please feel free to look into it.
  14. G

Thread [ROM][CM10/CM10.1] Xperia Z [PURE] v1.0 [ported]

XPERIA Z PURE DISCLAMER- Credits- Introduction: Features- Bugs- How to flash? Links- Screenshots-
  15. G

Post port request: xperia z theme

Thanks a lot :) very much appreciated.