Recent content by gomavs123

1. G

Post Cl☁️ud Mobile - Stratus C7 Stock OTA or IMG

Hello, I agree the rest of the procedure might be a bit tough for me to execute, but I want to let you know the first step you mentioned about "TApping vol+" was a LIFE SAVER for me. Nowhere could I find online to tap the button rather than hold on to it or holding something else or releasing...
  2. G

HEllo, I know it has been a while, but I saw your stock rom on the website and downloaded it. Right now my stratus c7 has a "no command" android icon when i go to recovery mode. I was wondering how I can re flash my phone with that rom if possible? thanks in advance
  3. G

Hello, I received this phone but in a state where even android recovery cannot fix it after factory data reset. It says android go edition when it starts. I was wondering if there was a newb-based guide to reflash my device? Thank you
  4. G

Post How To Guide Bootloader unlock and root for Nokia 2.2, Nokia 2.3, Nokia C2 Tava and Nokia C2 Tennen.

checked now during boot- whether I power down and press vol up and down as I connect or connect straight , the device manager shows up as "mediatek preloader". In addition, I noticed that that only lasts for 1 second or so before it disappears off of the device manager.
  5. G

Post How To Guide Bootloader unlock and root for Nokia 2.2, Nokia 2.3, Nokia C2 Tava and Nokia C2 Tennen.

I think I got it- please see screenshot , this was when I just inserted the usb cable (ie without pressing vol up & down).
  6. G

NVM it was because I had other things open. One sec
  7. G

I wonder what I must be doing wrong to incorrectly get into BROM? I did the following: 1. Shut down device completely 2. Press vol up and down at the same time, and then at the same time- 3. insert usb cord while pressing down vol up and down. 4. The program shows that message. I do notice...
  8. G

Tried to unzip using 7z , asked for password, typed "password" but didn't work.
  9. G

I think I did- attached is the screenshot that comes up when I click on "remove filter", implying it has been installed?
  10. G

Er what error messages would you want to see? Right now I dont see anything show up in the libusb device (other than the two drivers that I installed), and when I figure up MTK client and try putting it into brom mode, it says "waiting for connection", while the phone just transitions to...
  11. G

HEllo, it seems I am having the same issue as you. I was wondering if you were able to resolve this? Thanks
  12. G

Thanks for that. I am stuck in the usb port driver, libusb-win32 seems to not be able to find the USB port 165 driver. I was able to find and install MediaTek PREloader USB Vcom (Android) and Android ADB interface, but when I try to get to BROM mode,the system cannot find anything else...
  13. G

Excellent! First hiccup I am running into- I see after installing python, it said to download the MTK client "here"<- I dont see it linked anywhere. I saw the "attachments" in the first post but only see pictures linked. Am I missing something? Thanks
  14. G

Hello, I am not sure what type nokia my Nokia C110 is, but I did notice that it is equipped with a P22 Mt6762 Processor. Does that mean I can use this method to unlock/root my c110?