• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gonsa

1. gonsa

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

I have an issue since Android 9: Everytime I pause an audio, be it Spotify music or Poweramp or Doggcatcher, it immediately resumes playing again. I have to pause the music a second time every time! Curious is that my wife's Xiaomi does the same thing. Any suggestions?
  2. gonsa

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

I'm running 11.5 and also want to update. What's the best way? Remove/uninstall previous version through Magisk? Simply add the new module and reboot?
  3. gonsa

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

Do you know any way or module to change the system font? I wanted to use Google Sans font systemwide.
  4. gonsa

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

Hi there, I'm on Android 10 with Magisk and with YT Vanced and Viper4android already installed. If I install xxx_No_Limits module will this break/overwrite the modules I already have or do I have an option to choose? Thanks
  5. gonsa

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Hi there, regarding module xxx_No_limits, I have already installed YT Vanced and Viper4Android. If I install No Limits module will this break what I already have installed or do we have an option to choose what to install? Also, where can I download No_limits module? Thanks
  6. gonsa

One thing I'm noticing is that bluetooth doesn't auto connect as it was in Android 9. I need to always choose the device from the list.
  7. gonsa

Updated with the instructions from 1st page successfully. Anyone tested if the Magisk modules Pix3lify and Google Dialer and Contacts are working?
  8. gonsa

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Never heard of Metaleq kernel.. where do you get it and why is it necessary?
  9. gonsa

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Hi! While in the Playstore app, I press play in a video but it says "cannot play video".. I have youtube vanced but this has worked before. Any suggestions? here's a video of it not working http://imgur.com/gallery/qDVCKlz Oneplus 5 with Android Pie and latest Magisk
  10. gonsa

Thread Cannot play Playstore videos

Hi! While in the Playstore app, I press play in a video but it says "cannot play video".. I have youtube vanced but this has worked before. Any suggestions? here's a video of it not working http://imgur.com/gallery/qDVCKlz
  11. gonsa

After many tries and reboots it is working now! It is working with the ACP and AML activated. Also I share here my take on a preset for whoever has the Sony WH-1000XM3. These headphones have a very muddy sound and a ridiculous amount of bass. This preset fixes that.
  12. gonsa

you're right that I'm on the wrong tab but Master button on Speaker was on. Here's a video for better understanding: https://imgur.com/gallery/mDj72hj