• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by googlephoneFKLenAsh

1. G

Post Soft screen protector.

Try the omton glass screen protector. It fits perfectly with the actual screen area.
  2. G

Post General [CLOSED]Delete

It will not only wipe all data, but also relock the bootloader to original factory state.
  3. G

Post Need more ROMs

It launched with an outdated android 10 when android 11 was already out and can only get one update to android 11. All the phones launched with outdated android 10 when android 11 was released for months and only one promoised software update are not selling well. Look at moto's one ace 5g. It...
  4. G

Post N10 MetroPCS - my bootloader is now unlocked! an now is rooted

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-international-rom-to-tmobile-metro-w-locked-bootloader.4297501/ Just download the patched global rom and follow steps from 8 to 13.
  5. G

Post Where can i get stock image for BE2025?

H Should I press F8 after putting phone into edl mode?
  6. G

Yes. Now I am on rooted global Android 11 firmware. Flashing global rom will lock the bootloader again and I had to re-unlock the bootloader again.
  7. G

Post Where can i get stock image for BE2025?

How to use msm download tool read back function? I can't find the function in MSM download tool. Do you use the backdoor.py with msm download tool and put the phone into edl mode? Can we choose which partitions to read back?
  8. G

I submitted the request on Aug 10 and received yhe bootloader unlock token today. So it takes exactly 7 days to get the token.
  9. G

Post Root N10 using Magisk

Metropcs/metro-by-t-mobile is part of T-Mobile. You use the same page to request unlock token.
  10. G

https://oneplus.custhelp.com/app/ask?store=us&sourcepage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oneplus.com%2Fsupport%2Fcontact Just select "technical support" in the category dropdown list.
  11. G

I just created a support ticket for technical issues. I explained that it was not sim unlock but bootloader unlock so that the low level agent wouldn't be confused and I wouldn't be kicked back and forth between metropcs and oneplus. I pointed out the unlock token had to be from oneplus, not...
  12. G

Good news: Oneplus finally escalated my request to higer level manager and my metropcs n10 is now eligible for bootloader unlock token. I just submitted mine and will wait 7 days to get the unlock token.
  13. G

Post Nord N10 OEM unlocking greyed out

Good news: Oneplus finally escalated my request to higer level manager and my metropcs n10 is now eligible for bootloader unlock token. I just submitted mine and will wait 7 days to get the unlock token.
  14. G

Post Unlock Token for MetroPCS / T-Mobile version