Recent content by gopinaidu77

1. gopinaidu77

Post [Recovery][BKL][EMUI 8.x only][Unofficial]TWRP 3.2.1-0 [14/04/2018]

Well. We actually need that. Please don't mind sharing the article :D
  2. gopinaidu77

Post Honor 10 Change for Better- Share your Thoughts with Honor and Win an Honor 10

My Thoughts and Expectations on Honor and their Upcoming Flagship Till Honor View 10 , Honor delivered devices with excellent build quality and with Honor10, it changed the way like "Honor" can compete IphoneX in design and its flagship specifications. To move beyond the point, they even...
  3. gopinaidu77

Post [APP][8.0+][Universal] Nokia Camera 91.9.1130.40 with Pro Mode and Animojis ENABLED

There is a newer version of apk(origional) Released by HMDglobal today. May be it can be of help to someone. You can try downloading it in apkmirror.
  4. gopinaidu77

Post [APP][8.0+][Universal] Nokia Camera 91.9.1130.40 with Pro Mode and Animojis ENABLED

As reported by some other user previously, it crashes when i click on settings. Device: HonorView10. Here is the logcat
  5. gopinaidu77

Post Honorary V10 rebranding

I have an international variant BKL-L09C432 and searching for a way for rebranding it into Indian Variant.
  6. gopinaidu77

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][KIWI]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.5][FINAL][16.10.2017]

Games are usually resource hungry. You cant do anything for that. Anyhow i got my honor 5x yesterday, may be i will update this rom tommorow and you try to install the newest release.
  7. gopinaidu77

Post FRD-L04 vs FRD-L09

Single sim
  8. gopinaidu77

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][KIWI]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.5][FINAL][16.10.2017]

OffTopic: I apologize everyone for keeping my threads pending since two months. What actually happened is my Honor5x is dead. I don't know what happened for it, the battery gone out of charge and it never get ON. When i tried to power ON, it just keeps the led light blink in different colors...
  9. gopinaidu77

Post [Official from Honor] What Scene Should be Added to Honor View 10's AI Camera?

Ofcourse you got it twice anyhow. Come to the topic.
  10. gopinaidu77

Post [Official from Honor] What Scene Should be Added to Honor View 10's AI Camera?

And the next one. Beautify almost sucks like anything and applies all effects it does had. Each has a different face and applying all would messup. For thin faces it is making the face more thinner. If it could adjust this settings it will be a point in good improvements.
  11. gopinaidu77

True . Low light capability is really low and Auto adjustments are much appreciated.
  12. gopinaidu77

Post Honor 9 Stock ROM B155 with Root Built In for China Models

I suggest u to install latest version All the time.
  13. gopinaidu77

Post Honor 9 Stock ROM B155 with Root Built In for China Models

Please double check the version of twrp u installed