• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gorbatschoff

1. gorbatschoff

Post Relock Bootloader on Moto G8 Plus

then reinstall the system and then it might turn on
  2. gorbatschoff

fastboot oem lock fastboot flashing lock
  3. gorbatschoff

here's a topic about the G8 Plus doha, Krzysiulku
  4. gorbatschoff

Post Tcl p66 50" - oreo 8 problem

Install a new soft, not some old stuff you dug up and you think you are installing the latest soft. after installing do "reset shop" and everything works like a dream. version V574
  5. gorbatschoff

Post Moto G8 Plus (XT2019-2 retbr) can't start, only fastboot mode

This message says you have a locked bootloader. Did you have bootloader unlocked before your phone crashed? Try to use the commands "fastboot flashing unlock" or "fastboot oem unlock". You can try to connect the phone in fastboot mode to the computer and run LMSA and try to save your phone.
  6. gorbatschoff

Post Moto G8+ Fix/Repair Hard Brick Tutorial

I can see my PDF tutorial on the video. I didn't feel like making a movie, but it's good that someone did.
  7. gorbatschoff

Post Moto G8 Plus (XT2019-2 retbr) can't start, only fastboot mode

Why do you write that you can not upload blankflash if I have not put the smartphone in EDL mode? You have written how to do this in my tutorial?
  8. gorbatschoff

Post How to enter EDL mode when G8 Plus died?

repair manual in the attachment
  9. gorbatschoff

Of course I fixed it. Works like new on the latest system. You have instructions on what to do. Wysłane z mojego moto g(8) plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  10. gorbatschoff

Tutorial Wysłane z mojego moto g(8) plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  11. gorbatschoff

I'm almost home now. I was able to wake up this cattle by shorting the pins on the board. If the blankflash goes, I drink vodka until morning.
  12. gorbatschoff

Hi, My phone came back from the service and the only thing they could offer was to replace the motherboard. But I did not agree because the cost is almost like a new phone. What is destroyed in such a fault? Could she be so damaged by flashing the wrong rom? I am still thinking about whether it...
  13. gorbatschoff

Post I hardbricked my moto g8 plus . Please someone help me

Was there any method to revive such a broken phone ??
  14. gorbatschoff

Post I hardbricked my moto g8 plus . Please someone help me

If you have the possibility, start the device manager in windows and check if in the Ports (COM & LPT) section you can see your phone as a device in EDL 9008 mode. If you don't see, try to connect the phone with holding the Volumeup + power keys. Keep even several seconds. Maybe it will help. I...
  15. gorbatschoff

Hi, Does anyone know how to enter EDL mode as the G8 Plus does not show signs of life? I tried to upload Android 10 but got a bootloop. When I got back to Pie the phone didn't get up anymore. When connected to a computer, it does not detect it in any way. It does not respond to the charger. I...