Recent content by gpap2004

1. gpap2004

Post Question SD Native call recording & CSC (without rooting)

I think Google would only remove call recording apps from play store but you can continue use them sideloading.
  2. gpap2004

Yes , it safe. No void warranty. You can change csc to the initial one if you regret.
  3. gpap2004

In case you want to go back to EUX you can do it through Samkey with the same way you changed to SEK. If you just only reset your phone to factory settings you continue to have SEK. ( I had EUX , now I'm on SEK and I already format my phone to factory settings and I still be on SEK 😀 )
  4. gpap2004

To my new SEK (Ukrainian) csc numbers are showing as in second picture. I can't see why this is a problem. I think is a matter of time to used it.
  5. gpap2004

That's right, you can switch from TUR to XID firmware through ODIN but I don't know if you can return to TUR again through ODIN. I didn't need to test it , I never wanted to switch back 😀
  6. gpap2004

Hi. You may loose OTA but I don't think you can change CSC to INS through ODIN as it is the same multiple ROM. You can change to XID Indonesian if you want to be OTA successful.
  7. gpap2004

Probably you have snapdragon version. So you can flash Indonesia firmware through Odin. Otherwise, if you want Bangladesh firmware the Samkey is oneway solution
  8. gpap2004

From which CSC firmware version did you changed to Sek? I Current Sek firmware is S908BXXU1AVCJ. EUX is the same. Previous EUX was S908BOXM1AVC6 Dial *#1234# and see if your current firmware is the right one (for csc, but pda etc)
  9. gpap2004

Yes, I'm on April update, too
  10. gpap2004

Post Question Smart call disabled

It is CSC's dependent, that means only some regions have the ability for Hiya spam caller ID and protection
  11. gpap2004

Post Question What is the Email app that you use?

I use Samsung Email. I like the sending notification icons. I would like outlook for Android but unfortunately Microsoft doesn't want to fix the ability the app seeing Gmail contacts.
  12. gpap2004

Post General Samsung S22 Ultra the phone that disappointed me the most.

Exynos version has some lags especially in apps. But what other device with same or better characteristics should we bye;
  13. gpap2004

Post Question Missing notification pop-up for GMAIL

Hold and press the Gmail icon , then in ¡ sympol at top right you can see notifications. Just check pop up
  14. gpap2004

I confirm that with SEK csc the Samsung Health Monitor is working well with Dante patch