• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by grako122

1. G

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

Anybody know why I can't boot into TWRP? I flashed the latest twrp through Odin but it always gets stuck on the splash screen. Same when I install an earlier version.. Would like to get into twrp just to backup some files.
  2. G

Post LineageOS 19.0 (Android 12) [Signature Spoofing] for S7 Exynos

So, I dirty flashed from your latest LOS18 (maybe not the smartest) and now when I enter my correct PIN it just throws me back to the lockscreen. Any way to fix this without wiping my data?
  3. G

Post [ROM][Signature Spoofing]LineageOS 18.1 for S10E/S10/S10+ Exynos

I am considering upgrading to an S10E from my S7. Does the S10E have an issue with echo in calls when using this rom?
  4. G

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

The 8.3 beta, which was the latest version on this site. Works pretty snappy compared to other versions that I've tried but also has memory leak after a few pictures sometimes (as in freezes). But the quality of the photos is good.
  5. G

Awesome! This version seems to be running quite well. Thank you!
  6. G

To those of you using GCam, what version are you using? I haven't found a reliable version I'm happy with and right now that's the only reason making me think of upgrading to another phone.
  7. G

I am using the latest release and everything works perfectly fine (except for the echo). Thanks so much for keeping it updated! So far I've been running it without gapps. If I wanted to get gapps installed again, how would I go about doing that? Can I just dirty flash the rom again followed by...
  8. G

Love this rom, thanks for keeping it updated! I do have a problem since the recent update being that I can't use the hardware keys/buttons anymore (back and recent or whatever). I can still use the software keys but I'm wondering if there's anything I'm missing. I did dirty flash (as I always...
  9. G

Post [RECOVERY/TREBLE][land] Unofficial TWRP 3.2.3 for xiaomi redmi 3s/x

Can I flash it using the twrp app or through twrp recovery or do I have to use my computer?
  10. G

Thread Problem with Wisbar Advance and HTC Home

Hi @ all, I do have a little but annoying problem concerning Wisbar Advance and HTC Home! Every time I click the start button so that the start menu pops up, the other Today Screen plugins I have (Battery Status and Tasks) disappear (or hide behind the HTC plugin..). I tried preventing Wisbar...