Recent content by grand_deluxe

1. G

Thread unlock bootloader

does anyone know how to unlock bootloader on huawei phone? i know they stop doing that back in 2018. just wondering if there's still a way.
  2. G

Post Alps Clone - P40 Pro + (Wish.com)

you're out of luck mate. 1. is it huawei phone? 2. this Huawei section of the forum is dead
  3. G

Post P40 Pro keeps rebooting after every 20seconds

Can I ask you what did you say when you give the phone to them? Did u say you used third party software? Did u say u tried to install new version or try to downgrade new version? I'm in the position as you. I'm sending an email to my retailer. I will give you more updates.
  4. G

Post P40 Pro keeps rebooting after every 20seconds

What really? I'm about to call the after sale. What did you say to them?
  5. G

Post Try to downgrade and then P40 is bricked!

i installed the wrong version (els-lgrp4-ovs) instead of (els-lgrp6-ovs)..FFFuu.. its bricked. keeps on restarting. if anyone knows how to fix it, let me know. Now it seems i have to call the after sales...
  6. G

Thread New to this huawei p40 pro plus

I'm about to receive my huawei p40 pro plus. What's the first thing I need to do. Please tell step by step. E.g install mircrog first? Check the firmware first? What do I need to install first. Please help me as it's been a long time since I flash my phone since galaxy s3
  7. G

Post [App] Googlefier Easiest Way to Install GMS or GApps

Does that mean we gotta update to emui 11?
  8. G

Post [ROM] SlimX REBORN [Extreme Battery Life] [BEST BATTERY LIFE!]

Hi the loudspeaker seems really low. Can't hear the person talking Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  9. G

My loudspeaker is not as loud as on stock. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  10. G

Thanks. Looks like efs file Explorer can't open exfat otg USB Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  11. G

Does anyone have a problem with connecting an otg USB? I can't seem to detect the USB on my phone The USB file system is exfat Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  12. G

Hi quick question, does it matter if your firmware on your Drive is from a different country. I'm based in Australia I can that there is .253 for Telstra as the operator. But I bought this phone outright. So can I download from flashtool as Australia .253 or is the same as ur firmware on ur...
  13. G

Cheers mate will let you know once I install everything a Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  14. G

I haven't started because I'm not sure where to get the custom kernel and the twrp. Do you mind telling where are the files? Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk