Recent content by GrandmaGotGuns

1. GrandmaGotGuns

Post [ROM] [11] Pixel Experience Plus Android R [AOSP]

Does proximity sensor work for auto brightness?
  2. GrandmaGotGuns

Post [11][R][GSI][A51] HAVOC OS 4.1 GSI FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY A51[A51]

Hey Bro did you try the latest AOSP?, I saw your thread in GitHub AOSP page..
  3. GrandmaGotGuns

The day A52 launch, battery for this phone is trash.. I thought I'd give one UI a shot but nah..
  4. GrandmaGotGuns

Yea, a good gsi is really needed.. since one UI 3 is really trash.. the battery life is laughable. I am not even getting 3hours of screen on time..
  5. GrandmaGotGuns

You need to install phhmagisk, normal magical won't work
  6. GrandmaGotGuns

Install one UI again... Install twerp and format data, reboot to recovery flash DM Verity and then flash gsi
  7. GrandmaGotGuns

It should work but I'm not sure..if there is a toggle for that
  8. GrandmaGotGuns

Dynamic partitions are a userspace partitioning system for Android. Using this partitioning system, you can create, resize, or destroy partitions during over-the-air (OTA) updates. With dynamic partitions, vendors no longer have to worry about the individual sizes of partitions such as system...
  9. GrandmaGotGuns

Well it's kind of difficult to say but yeah maybe root causes are from aosp_phh but it could also be havoc.. havoc compile the gsi again after adding features so...
  10. GrandmaGotGuns

Yeah that's cool.. or you can try other GSIs as well
  11. GrandmaGotGuns

Dude first of all if it has Android 11 in its name then it definitely has the Android 11 code. As far as these roms go.. they start from a very stock Android 11 from Google and they modify up to their requirements.. mostly they just cut and paste the code which they already have from previous...
  12. GrandmaGotGuns

I don't think clean install will really help.. didn't help me and I did mention unless , one ui is bloat city But it's worth a shot...
  13. GrandmaGotGuns

Yeah havoc 10 is very good for battery life.. There is really not much difference between battery life as vendor for Android 11 Is optimized but u might see a small drop in battery. Make sure you install one up 3.0 first... you may test battery life with the stock one ui 3 11.0.. what really...