Recent content by graydiggy

1. graydiggy

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

V16 seems to disable biometrics. Can't read the fingerprint scanner at all. 16.4 beta temporarily brings it back until the next reboot. Then nothing. Not even any fingerprint options in settings. ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom 8.0
  2. graydiggy

Post [OFF TOPIC] The Cafeteria

Nexus 6 Is better in my opinion. Other than the camera. The 6 is superior as far as user experience and price to performance goes. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  3. graydiggy

Horrible! Phantom touches like crazy. Especially if it's a little too cool or humid. or if you have even a little sweat on your hands. Battery life is absolute garbage. If it's too cold, the battery won't even work until it warms back up to room temp. #bendgate Screen burns faster than...
  4. graydiggy

Oh. and I also got a 6p. Crappiest phone I have ever owned. I'd rather go back to the Samsung Impression. I'm being dead serious. I did own another but smashed it for the same reasons I hate this one. Myself and a buddy took his 6p to his fields and blew it up with a LB of Tannerite. He...
  5. graydiggy

Look what I got. If you can guess the year, Make and model, and transmission style, you get a virtual hug and a like. I also almost went to jail in her. I shouldn't even be driving right now. Her name is Scarlett. So this is pretty much what I do now other than work. I occasionally...
  6. graydiggy

Post Where did you purchase your screen replacement?

Oh. We all know you won't get OEM. That's almost impossible. But... If it's less than let's say $125, I'll likely pass it up. (some circumstances may be involved to sway my decision) From my experience, cheap means cheap. I've always had better products going with products that sell for the...
  7. graydiggy

Post Where did you purchase your screen replacement?

With screens... You get what you pay for. I would highly suggest shopping around in the average price range that they are selling for. The nexus 6 screens are still around $140 to $150 and the phone is older. So it's a fair price. Go too cheap, you get a crap product most times. Sent...
  8. graydiggy

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r42] ► [shamu] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (06.June.2019)

Disable battery optimization for Facebook. It will be under your battery stats. That should sort you out. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  9. graydiggy

Post [ROM] LG Stylo 2 Plus (MetroPCS) factory rom ZIP [ROM]

TWRP is and always has been OPEN SOURCE! You can't call dibs on it. You ported it. Big flipping deal. Look. We already have enough info on you to take to TWRP and have them file legal action against you for trying to sell/steal/make profit from their work. This is why MultiROM doesn't...
  10. graydiggy

I'd take the 821 in a device. I am still considering the 6p. Anyone have an opinion on it? Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  11. graydiggy

Really... The only thing holding me back is the 820. I would also pay a bit extra for a bigger battery and better processor. Even a minimally better proc. Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. graydiggy

I'm not even kidding. I am considering the Axon 7. Or an updated version. Not sure about that 820 Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  13. graydiggy

I'll look into it. Screen size also has to be 5.5 to 6 for me. I'm picky. Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  14. graydiggy

I'm waiting for a decently priced phone that's competitive with a 2k display for VR purposes. 1080 just don't cut it. I want it to be a decent upgrade from my N6 Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  15. graydiggy

Yo my dudes... I feel like a douche. Sorry I've disappeared with no explanation. Had some stuff happen awhile back. Had to get my life in order. So... I'm alright, but work has me swamped for a majority of my time. The rest of that time I'm medicating ;) and sleeping. Anyway.... I want to...