• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
greatbal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• hello sorry for my english i´m from spain.
    I used your skin only in this forun,
    can you report in your first post for the people see more easy, thanks
    for used your skin.
    Can you guide me as how to remove notification error message as i am getting it after i have removed a software but it serach for its exe file.
    hi sir !
    i have ipaq 612c ,to mod , can you give to me the spb mobile 2.0 + iphone like + today . i very new to this and zero knowledge about this this , could you help me !! TQ
    hi,
    you're from the philippines right? can i just ask where do you buy or download the SPB mobile shell for samsung omnia?
    thanks
    hey mabey its just me but every time i download a file for one of your themes the files inside of the zip is corrupted idk why.
    could you check to see of im not going crazy.
    please and thankyou
    hello

i have to install "greatbal mobile omnia SPB Shell 2.1.2" on my htc tytn II

but the bar of navigation all in bottom of telephone s' does not post why?

what is necessary it to make?

thank you
    wow i have tryed like 5 times to uninstall and re install spbms and get the diamond theme on it. no can do. its not working at all. im not sure what im missing, i un zip the file, take the dat files and put them in to the spb mobile shell folder i put the font files in the windows font folder, its not coming up. im useing the i910 omnia. i have gotten the mobile shell to work ok but i cant make this diamond skin work. i havent eve installed other themes. before. please help what am i missing?
    I think I've figured it out...my device is 480x640 and all SPBMS themes are written for 240x320...am I right?
    Hi Hokage-Sama Greatbal... i will using the skins you developed for the Samsung OMNIA PDA... I've just got my first PDA (SGH-i900) yesterday... Thanks much. More power and best regards. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…