• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by GreekPilot

1. G

Post Development [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega Kernel OOS11 [July 12, 2021]

I am not an expert, just a user, so I can't help you more. For more information, go to wireguard site and read paragraph 7 of whitrpaper.. It may be helpful. PS: By the way way, which provider do you use for wireguard? PS2; Admin sorry for the out of range question...
  2. G

If you are connected to wireguard through its native up, then it is normal as it connects through your omega kernel. Your stock Kernel does not have implemented the wireguard protocol, so it connects with the normal vpn procedure and you can see the icon at your top bar. At both cases you are...
  3. G

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Which version of BSG camera?
  4. G

June 2 Kernel is the best. I want to declare that the above mentioned problem has nothing to do with this Kernel. It is related to pocket mode...
  5. G

So far, so good....on 11.2.6.6 Thank you admin for your great job..
  6. G

Unfortunately (thanks God) it happens once every 3 days.... Difficult to get logs....
  7. G

And yes, with the last kernel, phone runs smoothlier...
  8. G

I confirm that sometimes phone does not wake up, either double tap, nor single tap, not even pressing power button, but i don't believe it is kernel's fault...
  9. G

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

After few hours of working (varies from 1 hour to 2 days) it asks to grant WRITE_PERMISSION_SETTINGS again...
  10. G

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Revert back to version 3.4.6 as it asks to grant permission from time to time... Although it has granted.. Oneplus 9 pro rooted
  11. G

I hadn't noticed any problem with both kernels.. European ROM... I forgot to mention magisk modules: systemless host, riru, riru edxposed, skvalex. Magisk is in hide mode and also with a different name..
  12. G

After flashing the kernel from 5th May, a reduction of 8 degrees of Celsius has been observed... I am on 11.2.5.5 ROM...
  13. G

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] [Magisk] [Unlock / ROOT / Keep Root] OOS 11.2.8.8

Yes... During my previous update, I mistakenly unhidden magisk. After the update, I couldn't pass safety net. Now, I left magisk hidden and safety net is passed. I want to believe that this was the problem because i can't explain why with the previous rom it failed although i use the same...
  14. G

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] [Magisk] [Unlock / ROOT / Keep Root] OOS 11.2.8.8

I just updated my phone... Safety Net pass succeeded, although in previous version it failed... Have a nice day...