Recent content by greentag

1. G

Post [Guide]Activate VoLTE/VoWiFi OOS 11(OB1&OB2)

Unlocked T-Mobile, using AT&T sim. No VoltE. Tried both T-Mobile and AT&T files.
  2. G

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

You can find decoders on eBay. Some of them will program it for your car make/model on request. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=stereo+canbus+decoder&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=canbus+decoder&_osacat=0
  3. G

Climate control indicator, reverse camera, door open/close indicator, radio antenna and volume up/down are all canbus driven by the box/boxes they supply. In my case, I was not able to map the call and hang up buttons on the steering wheel without using the key 1 or key 2 setup. Honda Accord...
  4. G

It's resistive. Someone else verified, as well. Yes, you can connect them to another set of buttons IF they are simply analog based.
  5. G

For the manual key mapping to work, you have to either have no canbus for the specific steering wheel buttons you want to use, or the buttons must not be mapped to the canbus boxes shipped from the seller in the first place. There is a "Key 1" and "Key 2" wire on the back of the stereo to make...
  6. G

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

Flickering on FHD+ at 90Hz? Solution, if it is, is to switch to QHD+.
  7. G

Post OxygenOS Android 11 Betas (OnePlus 7 Pro) released (Open Beta 4 now available)

https://mega.nz/file/5rI1AAjY#7gmqr8vlnHknIcrXIT0uBnawOexTBg1srahETUyDl00 International, stock boot for Android 11
  8. G

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

Fresh install from factory reset. Screen still wigs out on FHD. Unlocking causes everything to be gigantic and have to hard reset. So no change for me from beta 4 to stable 11.
  9. G

Thank you for being my eyes for me. I saw the software link, but not the patches below. Does anyone know how to program keys in that steering wheel program? It does nothing when I try and program keys.
  10. G

Thank you very much for the information, Rican. I appreciate all the help!
  11. G

I see earlier in the posts that you had to factory reset. Do you still remember how? I only know how to update, not factory reset. As always, you're very helpful.
  12. G

It says, "connecting to Google login" and gets there, then crashes out of it. No way to sign in.
  13. G

Helpful as always, Rican. Thank you for the reply. I guess my install is buggy. Just got this thing for my girlfriend and she can't login to Google, and can't use steering wheel controls to make calls anymore. Pretty disappointed with this unit so far...
  14. G

Anyone had luck logging into Google on their CC3? Mine just kicks me out of the login over and over. Also, has anyone had luck programming custom buttons in the steering wheel controls app? Mine does nada.
  15. G

I'm aware. My initial attempt to order was through Alibaba, but it wouldn't process my credit card. I tried two cards, two separate accounts and it would give me a message about security or some such. They wanted me to verify with all personal information and a picture of my ID. I don't think...