• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by gregbradley

1. gregbradley

Post [APP][1.6+] MM Tracker

EDIT: I read, i found the problem, did not uninstall previous version. D'oh! EDIT2: OMG!! I have been limping along on 1.10.12 for several years now. The latest version has brought life back to me, this is my most used app on my phone! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! MMT_2020 Hi guys, I am trying to...
  2. gregbradley

Post SyncMe no longer support Facebook and IG. Cosy sucks. So now what?

I just tried it and it sort of worked, not for all contacts but a start!! Thanks! I never tried it just because it says no FB support!
  3. gregbradley

I thought they had dropped FB support? It says so in the developer replies to user reviews on the play store.
  4. gregbradley

Any news on this? How did you actually import the FB contacts? My version just opens FB, asks me to login then several minutes later just says couldnt import any contacts
  5. gregbradley

Post Sync contact images with FB / other social media and store as account info

Is this still working? I cant seem to import any FB contacts, is this the API issue with FB? If so, is there any app that will import FB profile pics to android contact app? First time on a samsung, i was a big sony fanboy so still getting my head around my samsung phone
  6. gregbradley

Post [GUIDE] unlock bl | kernel | twrp | root | restore ta

You can try, but I wont send you my backup as I guarantee 100% that you will hard brick your device and you CANNOT recover it. If someone else is willing to share, feel free to try it. BUT YOU WILL HARD BRICK YOUR DEVICE AND YOU CANNOT RECOVER IT. Trust me on this.... ;) Greg
  7. gregbradley

Post [GUIDE] unlock bl | kernel | twrp | root | restore ta

Then it is too late. You cannot use someone elses TA backup as it will hard brick your device.
  8. gregbradley

Post [Kernel] [OC] IceCold Kernel R5 [4.4.153] [Pie Kernel Source based]

Thread temporarily closed Do not bring your telegram arguments here. You will all end up with a vacation Edit, Thread re-opened, however, be aware that any arguments brought onto our private forums from external sites will be dealt with swiftly. If you see the start of it, report it and...
  9. gregbradley

Post [MOD][MI MIX][LITHIUM] Dual Speaker SoundMod

Thread closed at OP request