Recent content by Grellenort

1. G

Post Miui 12.5

Yes but if mi 8 received then mix 3 will receive it too. Also notice android version - 10 so there is no hope for 11. And this is kind of "news" about 12.5 for old devices
  2. G

Post Miui 12.5

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM/miui_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_8e708da17d_10.0.zip fresh china beta stable rom
  3. G

Post All GLOBAL STABLE MIUI ROMs - Latest 12.0.3.0 Q (12/27/21)

See what? Stable beta china rom for Mi 8 with miui 12.5.1.0 is based on android 10 and it will stuck on this android version till last days. https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM/miui_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_8e708da17d_10.0.zip
  4. G

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] [perseus] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [MONTHLY]

Read dev's comment few posts above yours and you will know why we dont have updates for now
  5. G

I dont know why you upload this video. You have installed xiaomi.eu, not global and you install on it arrow just like I said - the safe and recommended way and you are writing all the time that global is required. So whats the point of this video? To proof that I am right or you didnt understand...
  6. G

Then read messages on telegram group. If people get bootloops then I assume its safe option to recommend install xiaomi.eu first. And global rom is NOT required to install arrow. End of offtopic.
  7. G

Rom is not required. Firmware is, which can be installed separately. BTW once I tried install this rom on global - bootloop guaranted without xiaomi.eu installed first.
  8. G

1. Guide on first page: "First installation (Clean flash): New build required to be on MIUI Q firmware part (Recommended V12.0.1.0)." - its not mentioned global/china or anything 2. User lsolis293 wrote small guide to install arrow os and xiaomi.eu is mentioned. User DTTR asked later about...
  9. G

You have global, not xiaomi.eu Guide to install xiaomi.eu is on their website - xiaomi.eu
  10. G

Post [ROM][10][Unofficial] LineageOS 17.1 for perseus

It would take you less time to find the tutorial on the official xiaomi forum using google than to write this post. Here you are: https://bfy.tw/P8gj
  11. G

Post [ROM][10][Unofficial] LineageOS 17.1 for perseus

Xiaomi.eu isnt stock, its custom rom. And if you want install official GLOBAL/CHINA rom straight from Xiaomi then you can google tons of guides about MiFlash.
  12. G

Post Global Stable 11.0.3.0 Android 10

^ As long as Magisk is no longer able to hide that bootloader was unlocked, you wont be able to fix "device not certified" in Google Play Store. On locked bootloader is certified.
  13. G

Post Global Stable 11.0.3.0 Android 10

Everything stock, locked bootloader, Android 10
  14. G

Post Android 10 on Mix Mix 3 International

MIUI 11 doesnt mean that base is Android 10. Currently latest global stable is on Android 9 with MIUI 11, update to Android 10 should arrive soon. And xiaomi.eu mentioned aboce is custom rom based on china dev