Recent content by grimez

1. grimez

Post Question Thom Browne Watch Face?

OMG thank you so much, I dont know how I missed this reply until now!
  2. grimez

Post Question Samsung z 3 screen protector

Just wanted to add my experience. The stock film started cracking around 6 months in, so I sent it in and had Samsung do the official replacement for free. After I got that back it lasted about 2 months before it started to crack and peel at the edges of the hinge. Samsung wouldn't do it for...
  3. grimez

Post General One UI 4.1 Guide, News, Tips & Tricks, Discussion

Still no June update here, wondering if there's a way I could manually update? I've got a U1 that I flashed the TB over, is the TB update just behind?
  4. grimez

Hate to keep kicking this one on, but does anyone have access to this apk? Any way to get firmwares yet? I checked around but am not seeing anything new on that front...
  5. grimez

Thread Accessories Experience replacing screen protector

Wish I had taken some photos, but my screen protector had started to crack a bit at the seam point on my Flip 3. I started doing some research and it appeared it was possible to get a screen protector replacement through Samsung to maintain warranty for about twelve bucks (only discovered after...
  6. grimez

Just wanted to kick this one along again, I've been lookin' all over but can't seem to find a pulled APK for these faces. Any chance you've had any luck yet Arenoken?
  7. grimez

Well if you're as impatient as I was you can use the image I threw together quick attached here with the My Photo+ face. Should fit the bill until arenoken pulls through for us.
  8. grimez

I don't believe there exists a method to pull firmware currently based upon the other threads I have reviewed. Maybe eventually, but doesn't seem possible as of yet. Unsure if these animations can be copied over in another way though...
  9. grimez

Sweet! There's a great post by Dante63 I think his username is on ADB commands with the watch. You'd be wanting to pull the APKs, but I'm not sure what the names of the APKs would be for these faces specifically. Here's a snip from his post on pulling apps with ADB: ~~~ Scenario 5: Pulling...
  10. grimez

Yeah I've seen those custom face apps and tried them in the past on my other wear devices. They always just felt clunky and not as nice as a good stock face. I'm sure in time we'll find someone willing to pull the apk out of their watch and share.
  11. grimez

Thread Question Thom Browne Watch Face?

I've been hunting around but haven't seen this available anywhere. Has anyone managed to pull this off of their TB version of their Galaxy Watch 4 as of yet (and is willing to share)?
  12. grimez

Post General Thom Browne firmware

Worked like a charm! Just did a quick factory reset before hand and flashed. Thanks a ton!
  13. grimez

Post General Thom Browne firmware

Alright, probably a stupid question... but it's been a long time since I've dealt with a Samsung phone. I've got the standard F711U1 variant and want to flash this firmware. I'm on the October patch already, assuming this can be flashed over top? This won't trip Knox right? Do I have to...
  14. grimez

Post Android 11.0 Pixel 4a Touch Sensitivity Issue (inaccurate touches)

Have to reaffirm what ssmcd just said. I was using my phone without this issue consistently, but it actually got warm for the first time today after the 11 update and I started to struggle to type. Came here to see if there was any correlation to heat, and bam! Keeping my screen protector on...
  15. grimez

Post Ignore Notch in Apps?

Okay, apologize for the incorrect term usage here. I am using my 4a, in the Developer Options menu there is a sub-menu for "Display cutout" which is what I was able to change the "notch" as I called it. Is there a way to add to this list or to disable the display cutout in some apps?