• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Grossmeister_T

1. G

Post [No root] Finally, an app to enable native Lift To Wake (lockscreen)

Is anybody able to get this app working with the automatic Face Unlock Function without touching the Display or a Button on Oneplus 8 pro? BR
  2. G

Do you think I should ask the developer or is there any action I could do?
  3. G

Really thanks!!! I really appreciate your efforts. But my Oneplus 8 Pro tells me: Sensor not found. The intend was to unlock the device without having to press any Button... BR
  4. G

Hi, Does anyone know if the App was changed for Android 11 - Oneplus 8 Pro? Before I used Gravity Screen, but this doesn't work anymore neither. I tried to contact the developer several times, but he didn't answer. It would be great to unlock the device by taking it in the hands. Or maybe...
  5. G

Post [APP][2.2+] Gravity Screen > Turn Screen On/Off Automatically - Keep Screen On

Hi everyone, Are there known issues with Android 11? Hi, My Problem is that my Device Oneplus 7T worked perfect. Now after updating to Android 11 the Problem is that if the Screen is turned on by the App the Face ID camera doesn't start anymore - only BY double tap or Power Button. That's...
  6. G

Post GCam for Oneplus 7T (15Jun2020)

I re-installed it again and again. It doesn't work. I see the picture for about half a second and then nothing anymore...
  7. G

Thank you for the answer. I tried both, with or without "alternative Gallery" , but it doesn't work. Does it work in your case? Because re-installing etc. didn't help. BR
  8. G

Hello, here I can't get to the Gallery. Not rooted. XML is set properly. Any idea? BR
  9. G

Post Kingo Android Root - very fast root without flashing

I thought a rollback to the old one is not possible..
  10. G

Post Kingo Android Root - very fast root without flashing

What's about the Knox-Counter (if already activated in Firmware)? Greets