Recent content by Grouxho

1. Grouxho

Post [Mods]Samsung ¬Android Mods Collection[Exynos]

Hi, have a look inside the "demo_and_guide" folder in the project github -> https://github.com/Grouxho/GrxSettingsV2 In the guide you will see it easily. Anyway, i added lots of examples in the demo_xxxxx xmls files. If you have a look inside demo_reboot_killapp.xml you will see how to...
  2. Grouxho

Sorry but the guide is for oreo...we have not got that issue, as far as i know, may be because in oreo tw launcher is not blurred. Tell me another apk where this happens for me to test it and i can try the work arround i told you, no problem in doing so. Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante...
  3. Grouxho

Well this code is for oreo, however it seems that the problem when we blur the window behind and this window is already blurred. I do not know how to test this in my phone, because i have not got this scenario. I should mod the launcher... What you can try, if you understand the code of...
  4. Grouxho

mm means Marsh Mallow? Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
  5. Grouxho

Post [ROM] ED7GE OREO 6ESGD G93xF v10

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
  6. Grouxho

If you only do so, it will take you very long to undertand why global actions texts colors have got that delay... Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
  7. Grouxho

Difficult?. Omg... Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ---------- I see many guys that instead of trying to undertand what a mod does or how it works they only want copy paste mods. It is really dissapointing...
  8. Grouxho

Post [ROM][G935F][Calvioppe ROM - Oreo 8.0.0] *4ESAE * 19-02-19 V5.0

Wow, a new kanger in the town. Xda is becoming in "kanger town". Noobs kangers by the way. Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
  9. Grouxho

In lastest oreo firmeares this mod is not needed anymore. Long pressing blue filter tile already shows the options. No idea for s4 tab Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
  10. Grouxho

Add the :goto_aaaabbbb just above the return v26. It is not the same because you have code for log, but nothing important it is same code with different vars numbering and jump tags. Yes, it is same, different sswitch tags numbering and vars numbering etd. In your case you have to add the...
  11. Grouxho

Updated guide for screen recorder tile in UI compatible PIE-OREO https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77608911&postcount=596 enjoy. Thanks to ezamber for testing fixes for pie compatibility.
  12. Grouxho

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.1.9 - 6-17-2021)

I know it and to be honest i have never been worried about it if meets or not the requirements of the rule 11. Yep, you are right, xda allows to you to tag your paid kitchen as "donate". The rule is very doubtful about the protection of the expense, sorry, of the donation made by your users ...
  13. Grouxho

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.1.9 - 6-17-2021)

So, superr is now a paid kitchen yes or yes. It is much simpler to say the things as they are. At the end this is your choice and i have nothing to say about it, but please do not play with the meaning of the word "donation". By the way, I thought it was not allowed to post paid things in...
  14. Grouxho

How to disable mtp usb pop-up 1.- Decompile Mtpapplication.apk 2.- Do changes marked with ### in the attached file. (compare your smali with this one or replace yours with the attached one - NOTE: this is taken from s7e, so have a look before replacing, anyway, the mod takes 3 mins).
  15. Grouxho

I thought you were annoying for trying to say another way of doing same bro... nothing else. Well, i have switched on the pc and done what i tried to say: let´s optimize the code, let´x make the blur mod and switch compatible with good lock - > quick start. If coloring in plugin is enabled we...