• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Gsmdeta

1. Gsmdeta

Thread Lumia 830 camera driver error (8.1 & 10=Orginal&Insider fast R3)

its 2 month have this problem HAVE NOW IDEA anymore :crying::crying: Fall creators 1-Registry change 2-Soft reset 3-Hard reset 4-ruling back 8.1 5-10 Original 6-hardware change 7-Hardware components check 0#Lumia test app result *********************************************** ]]>Result...
  2. Gsmdeta

Post Need help upgrading my TF101

Resume For rooting easily just download kingroot for pc and connect your pad to pc and just click the kingroot ROOT bottom After 100% progress your pad will root now need download apps and ROM Open this link for getting rom and Gapps and super su...
  3. Gsmdeta

Post Need help upgrading my TF101

Hi bro There is no official update any more but you can install custom roms first step Rooting Installing rom recover (TWRP) Download custom rom Download Gapps Download superSu Backup your data Backup your rom Reset factory Wipe portions Install zip downloaded rom Wipe delvik cach Install...
  4. Gsmdeta

Post Latest version of Hey Cortana

i had the same problem too Use VPN and use the store like again stay in the store for few minutes it will automatically start to download the newer version
  5. Gsmdeta

Thread OTG can be possible need the Lumia 950 values !!!

Hey guys i founded the some values for the USB role port mode But they are for my Lumia 830 i need to put the Lumia 950 values for test it also need software values ************************************************** **** [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\USB] Name: RoleSwitchMode Type: VALUE...
  6. Gsmdeta

Post USB OTG on Xiaomi Mi4

need lumia 950 values to make sure about OTG supporting Hey i founded the some values for the USB port mode But they are for my Lumia 830 i need to put the Lumia 950 values for test ****************************************************** [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\USB] Name...