• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Guerre710

1. G

Thread Thermal Problem

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my z2 play (xt-1710-06) it started when i installed a custom ROM for the first time. The problem is that when i connect the Charger or the battery moto mod, my phone gets really hot (up to 44°C/111°F) and i'm worried, Even with the stock ROM have the same...
  2. G

Post [ROM][DROPPED][8.1.0][ALBUS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r47][2018/11/04]

Lag after i installed some apps i've noticed that my phone has some lag, after i installed an update that was pulled, that was worse. i found a fix just unninstall the pixel wallpapers (2017) i don't know if it fix the problem with the same app but in the 2016 version
  3. G

Thread Problem with stock rom

Hi, i have a problem, i flashed the stock rom (oreo august patch) after using toxyc os, but there is an annoying browser that i can't disable, it opens automatically when i'm using google or facebook, i want to unninstall it or at least disable it. when i press the multitasking button, that...
  4. G

Post [NOV/26][ROM][DROPPED][ALBUS][RESURRECTION REMIX FOR MOTO Z2 PLAY

Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in inmersive mode (in games or YouTube) i can't use the statusbar and the navbar without leaving they app, is a bad config or a bug?? And... Can i disable the fingerprint gestures?? Like swipe left (back), swipe right (recent apps), and Quick tap (home button)...
  5. G

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][DISCONTINUED]FireHound-v4.9 For Moto Z2 Play [Albus]

Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. I found a problem, i can't Pull down the notification bar when i'm in inmersive mode. It happens when i run YouTube or ganes like pubg And other apps that needs the full screen It's a bug or a bad config? Pls reply Greetings from Argentina :good: