2. guidogsbn

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] ColtOS 6.5 [SM-T320] [10] [OTA] [11/09/20]

Maybe a bad download. I would redownload and flash it again
  3. guidogsbn

Post [IME/EXO][NEWS/INFORMATION] HTC U12+/Exodus 1 - OTA Updates Thread

2.55.401.3 arrived with security patch 1 August
  4. guidogsbn

Thank you. In statusbar I can enlarge the size of the actual time but not the icons as seen in the enclosed screenshot. That's what I wanted to say, sorry!
  5. guidogsbn

I copied the file with Solid explorer on my rooted device and the sound level is great now ! Thank you!
  6. guidogsbn

What a great job man!:good: Now we have a reborn mondrianwifi on android 10 with working camera. I happily visited this forum and found the news randomly. After years I had to find out what odin is for and how to act with it. Totally forgotten all that stuff.Twrp flashing was still known by me...
  7. guidogsbn

Post [Magisk ROM] LeeDrOiD U12 V1.3 - Pie | Sept 9th 2019 | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Respecting your work for us, it's time to say ThankYou! 5TT96189PH5137001 :good::cool:
  8. guidogsbn

Post [Magisk ROM] LeeDrOiD U12 V1.3 - Pie | Sept 9th 2019 | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

FP unlock is running again. My stored fingerprints were lost. After storing new ones all is ok so far. Strange that DT to sleep and going back to homescreen with FP was running the whole time.:cool::laugh:
  9. guidogsbn

Thank you! Fortunately we had "typhoon lite", so everything was allright and the emergency supply of beercans did it's job! Rom related: after magisk/manager update I miss the running of the enabeled function "always allow fingerprint unlock". So I always have to lift up the lockscreen slider...
  10. guidogsbn

Now after magisk and magiskmanager update even with aosp lockscreen I get freezing camera again when waking up with power button or double tap fingerprint sensor. Now it is more interresting for us in Tokyo, what the Thyphoon will do, beginning in two hours...:cool:
  11. guidogsbn

Hi Lee, I played around a bit today, now using aosp lockscreen instead of HTC's and had no camera problems. I will have a look on it the next days, where I will take a lot if pics again and report. :cool:
  12. guidogsbn

I hope you had a nice birthday, congrats by the way! At home again next week I will try the magisk beta 19.4. :good::cool:
  13. guidogsbn

Thank you and a nice time for you as well. You visited Rugby worldcup?
  14. guidogsbn

Hi, does anybody run magisk 19.4 beta? My device often looses magisk 19.3 over night saying there's an update of magisk. In magisk manager 7.3.4 it says magisk is not installed. A reboot repairs this. Had this about 10 times yet. Another strange thing is my camera freezing in longer use...
  15. guidogsbn

I see you also asked in the (right) RUU thread and ziand posted a link for you. So good luck!