• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Guigehlen

1. G

Post [MIUI][12][PORT][10] MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM

Hello guys, last week I make a clean installation of the last beta version, a few days ago I've realize that my Updater icon vanish and I can't find or flash it, also my OS galerry ans SMS menssaging don't work, I'll let the Screenshots of the Error that appears on both! They simply close when...
  2. G

Hi guys! I've the version 20.7.9 and i'm trying to install the Updater by the SHRP but without sucess! I need a newer OS version or i been doing it worng? My device already have root and magisk! Sorry for my bad english!
  3. G

I reinstall the MIUI and the wifi works again!
  4. G

My WLAN(Wi-Fi) don't turn on after install the MIUI 12! Anyone knows how to solve this?
  5. G

Hi guys, i wanted to root my MI A3 and install the MIUI12 on him! But i never have make something like that! And have so many TWRP, and tutorials that i don't know each one i've to make! if u guys could lend me to the correct tutorial and version of TWRP i'll be very gratefull! Ps.: Sorry for...
  6. G

Post BEST GCAM [MI A3] [Android 9/10/11]

WOW, this app it's simply amazing! And works, now the video record appers, try man!
  7. G

I finally found it, it's saved in the DCMI folder, but it doesn't appear anywhere else like the gallery or Google Files in the video options, nor in the media via whatsapp! Which gallery app do you use?
  8. G

When I finish record the video and save appers this: https://imgur.com/ONx9LgU And if I try enter appers this: https://imgur.com/Q57Jqxf After this or if I close the app the video disappers!
  9. G

I'm using the "DMGC_7.3.020_ver2.1" too, but i'm having this issue! it's the only feature that doesn't work in any Gcam that I test!
  10. G

Hi I'm using android 9 stock without any root, the problem is, none of the Gcam I tested works in video mode, they record the video, but after saving it disappears! Anyone knows why this happen?
  11. G

Thread Huawei p9 eva-l09 bricked

Hello guys, Recently my Huawei P9 EVA-L09 kind of stopped working the screen, it blinks and goes black, both at boot and while it is on, and sometimes it worked for a few seconds, but now it doesn't work anymore. I saw in some forums that it may be the phone's cache that is full, but I can't...
  12. G

Post Solution dead p9 (bootloader locked - FPR lock) test point !

Hello, if i have a board firmware from EVA-L09 (beacause my phone is the L09) that should work to? And how do I use the Test Point? I need to open my phone and press that part showed on the picture? Sorry for the silly questions, but I'm not very familiar with that area!