• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Guimenez

1. G

Post RemixOS on Toshiba Encore 2 (WT10-A32) NO REPARTITIONING

Hi all, Just to give you news of a almost perfectly ROM working on this table. github.com/ouija/android-x86-toshiba_encore2
  2. G

Post [OnePlus 6T (Global)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Just want to Thank you. With yours steps i finally got my Oneplus 6T back online :laugh:. Do I need to format data and lose my internal storage everytime i get to OOS?
  3. G

I want now go back to OOS. So i flash OOS, finalize.zip, twrp, format data and reboot system. Is that right? Thanks.
  4. G

Thanks you. After Turn off the phone it booted to pixen on slot B ? . Now i can do everything again. Why the system didn't boot up after OOS flash? It was because not flashing the finalize.zip? Do i need to flash twrp in both slots? Thanks
  5. G

I've installed OOS 10 from twrp and now it goes always to OOS recovery. I had Pixen Rom then i had to go to stock. I've erased data then install OOS 10 in twrp, forgot to install twrp again after install and now it doesn't boot. I'm without computer now. Can anyone explain me please the...
  6. G

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r53]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

My screen is getting very dark when using outside. I need to disable auto brightness to work normally. Is there any work around to by pass this? Thank you.
  7. G

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

Same here on Pixen Oneplus 6T. After sometime, it stops working, I need to disable and enable the turn off screen option to start working again.
  8. G

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

New update working flawless ?. The sensitivity slide it's perfect. Thank you.
  9. G

It's good but for me, it disable the default open and close windows animation and puts the screen bottom very short, like keyboard its so down that i can't write very well.
  10. G

Amazing ROM, so fast and gorgeous. Can i have back gesture like OOS? Tried 3rd apps but are laggy. Thank your for such amazing ROM
  11. G

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6T

Hi, can anyone tell me how is battery life and if it as full screen gestures like OOS. Tham you
  12. G

Post [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

Yes, I'm trying a lot of things. The j6 is very fast with this ROM, but since it's for my daughter, I need the family link
  13. G

Post [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

Please anyone have a solution for FRP lock using family link? After enabling the family link account, the developers option is missing (obvious) but after restart no boot and stays and frp message ?. Thanks
  14. G

Post Android 10 Open Beta for OP6T/OP6 now available!!

Nop, it's not compatible yet. It will brick your phone
  15. G

Post Android 10 Open Beta for OP6T/OP6 now available!!

Working perfectly well here. This version it's not for T-Mobile