Recent content by guitardoc64

1. guitardoc64

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

I agree. For years I rooted every device as soon as I could. My OnePlus 7 Pro is still on the stock, locked bootloader factory ROM. I really don't see any advantage or gain from rooting save for titanium backup or a nandroid backup. Android has come a very long way since it's onset and the...
  2. guitardoc64

I was on the official T-Mobile and took the ota and so far so good. The only issue I have is it took away my OP8 wallpapers and it won't install the ones from the thread.
  3. guitardoc64

I just installed the T-Mobile US version OTA update. I'll try it for a few days and report back.
  4. guitardoc64

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

I really miss Labs. No ads and it worked just fine.
  5. guitardoc64

Post NOT thin cases

I just got my order in. I've had several Poetic cases and I've been very happy with all of them. I've got one on my 7 Pro and 8 can't wait to pop this one on my 8T https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NHTTPXT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
  6. guitardoc64

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

The latest update is probably the best thing to happen to this app since release. It's still not as good as Labs was, but it's much improved.
  7. guitardoc64

Post Oneplus 8 worth upgrading?

I thought about it, but I really didn't see the 8 as a big upgrade. If they had the 8 pro I would have. I'm so happy with my 7pro I'll wait to see what comes out next. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  8. guitardoc64

Post Boost Mobile Compatibility

The Sprint version would probably be best. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  9. guitardoc64

Post Nexus 6 Recovery Flashable Radios (Unlocked Bootloader Only)

I noticed the difference with cellular network strength, I really don't remember any difference with WiFi. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  10. guitardoc64

I noticed differences in signal strength mostly. That and battery drain. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  11. guitardoc64

The best one is the one that works for you. When I had my N6, I kept all of them on my internal storage and would try each to find the best one. At the time I was moving around in different states and some worked better in Texas, others worked better back home. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using...
  12. guitardoc64

Post Should I get the 7 pro or 8(non pro) TMobile?

I got the 7 pro almost 2 months ago. I have the option to get the 8, and I went to the store and played around with the 8 and I have decided to stay with the 7. I just didn't see any advantage other than 5G, which is limited in my area anyway. The camera is not any better and I'm happy with what...
  13. guitardoc64

Post [APK]Oneplus 8 livewallpapers and wallpapers

Installed them this morning. OP 7pro. Love them. I wasn't using the stock ones because they were too light, these are perfect. Thanks for sharing. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  14. guitardoc64

Post Screen on time

Update after about a month. 90 HZ auto adjust, regular daily use. I'm really blown away by this phone. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs
  15. guitardoc64

Post Unlock One plus 7 pro T-mobile

With it being a T-Mobile OP7, getting the sim unlock is through TMobile. Unless it's already been done, check with the person that you got it from. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using XDA Labs