Recent content by gullzway

1. G

Post [Android 4.1+]Proxy/GateWay for Android Auto

I'm the opposite. This mod helped me realize I Don't want Wireless AA. Added battery drain, excess heat(especially if you then use wireless charging,) audio lag with video apps using Screen2Auto, as well as still having bugs not present with wired AA.
  2. G

Post Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

Unless you install S2A with AAEASE, Google detects it and blocks 3rd party apps. That's because AAEASE changes the package name when it installs it. You'll have to search for a way to do that manually if you can't install with AAEASE.
  3. G

Post Question Switching from bulky cases

Love this case on mine. www.amazon.com/Spigen-Rugged-Armor-Designed-Google/dp/B0964G4TLW/ref=sr_1_2?crid=IF0CADTQM8NZ&keywords=pixel+6+pro+spigen&qid=1658480080&sprefix=pixel+6+pro+spigen%2Caps%2C486&sr=8-2
  4. G

I used it for a year or two on my Pioneer NEX2500 with No issues. Shouldn't have anything to do with the head units firmware as it runs through Android Auto.
  5. G

What happens when you press the Screen2Auto icon?
  6. G

Yes, just updated AA to version 7.8.622514-release, everything still working. You can always delete AA and install earlier version from apk if needed.
  7. G

Did you install Screen2Auto using AAEASE? Is the Screen2Auto icon there in Android Auto?
  8. G

Question regarding this. I haven't even enabled developer settings in AA since switching to a pixel 6 pro. I just checked and unknown sources isn't even enabled in there. Is this even necessary anymore? My screen2auto's been working for months.
  9. G

Post Question Not able to tether via Hotspot?

Sprint>TMobile user here as well. Switched to PDA Net+ after T-Mo started counting hotspot(even rooted with VPN Hotspot.) Hidden ever since. $8 for the Unlimited license is well worth it. No root required.
  10. G

Post [Android 4.1+]Proxy/GateWay for Android Auto

I've found somewhat of a solution to the No Internet problem when connected to the slave device. Other than paying for Speedify. If I connect my Pixel 6 Pro to my slave(with no service) running AAGateway, I can run AAStarter on the Pixel 6 Pro and wireless AA works. But you Can Not set the...
  11. G

Just updated Android Auto in the playstore to version 7.7.622134-release. Unrooted Pixel 6 Pro and Screen2Auto still working. Installed months ago using AAEASE.
  12. G

I use Explorer app V 3.9.1 Go to. /storage/emulated/0/Android/data Down towards the bottom.
  13. G

Strangely, on my Pixel 6 Pro today I was using an app called Torque to see my truck Voltage. The touch screen continued to work after starting the app in S2A. Not sure why, but it only works using this app.
  14. G

ai5g said: Now I tried unisntalling and reinstalling with AAEASE again, using new AAEASE 0.5. I could install AAEASE, but It doesn't install s2a. S2a is downloaded by AAEASE, installation starts, but it never finishes. Not sure, haven't used v.5 Have you tried using AAEASE v.4 again?
  15. G

How did you install it? If you're not renaming it in the system folder, or using AAEASE to install then Google will block it in less than a day.