• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by gullzway

1. G

Post Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

Oh No! Mine is still working on AA 6.4 with older version of play services. But I just got a notification from Android auto that an update will soon be required to use it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fUcJJ6waHNEh9Pb5p8O-UIvUflLSKvFf/view?usp=drivesdk
  2. G

Push what home button? On the S6 edge, or on the radio?
  3. G

Might try uninstalling Google Play Services. Then install an older version from an apk.
  4. G

What's new? Anywhere that lists changes, don't see it on the download page.
  5. G

Yes, I mentioned that back on 6/27. Post #1543 To other poster, no Netflix still Does Not work, and probably won't due to DRM.
  6. G

I guess that Did work even though I got that error. Tried again when I left home, now it's working and Not giving me that popup. Thanks! So No Video on Netflix,Prime,Hulu,Espn, etc... But those don't work on my iphone jailbroke with carplayenable either. At least My IPTV apps and YouTube play...
  7. G

Hmmm, I tried this and it doesn't work. I get "Set-Variable : A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument 'allow'.
  8. G

After wiping my phone(Moto Ace 5g) I've reinstalled Screen2Auto and Android Auto 6.4. It IS Working again , and Google Play Services is updated to the latest 21.21.16 So maybe not what was forcing AA update?? Netflix may have patched something to block video, it has never worked on my jailbroke...
  9. G

On a similar note, I just tried my Z3 Play which I hadn't used in over a month since getting the Moto Ace 5g. Screen2Auto still works on it! Haven't updated any apps on it recently. So what app update is now forcing the Android Auto to update. Z3 play still has AA 6.1 I'll try to find out as I...
  10. G

On Android 10, but it stopped working a few days ago. Forces update now, waiting for a fix hopefully.
  11. G

Post [APP][root][5.0+] VPN Hotspot: VPN tethering/Wi-Fi repeater (open source)

Thanks. I have a 4 year sub with Windscribe already($35.) This app works for me even if I don't turn on my VPN. Not counted as hotspot either way on my phone or bill.
  12. G

I updated the Google app, not Android Auto, and now it forces me to update Android Auto and screen 2 auto doesn't work. May see if I can reinstall an older Google app.
  13. G

Post Question T-Mobile sells it $216 or "free" with eligible trade in or add a line

I'll be watching this to see if it is unlockable and rootable.
  14. G

I'm still running AA version 5.9.604644-release. Doesn't try to make me update.