• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by GunnerOnASpooky

1. GunnerOnASpooky

Post Unlock Pixel 2 with shattered screen?

Ok, got a keyboard/mouse combo on the way. I shouldn't need much, besides getting it to unlock to be able to pull what I need...but just in case if you know the shortcuts to get to USB debugging, or even better, to get to screen casting, and could post them, that would be awesome.
  2. GunnerOnASpooky

Thanks for all the info. She has a tablet with the same account on it, so I'll see if I can get it to install a screen mirroring app.
  3. GunnerOnASpooky

It is locked by pin, but I don't have a keyboard. I'll see if I can find one in the next few days here to give it a shot
  4. GunnerOnASpooky

Thread Unlock Pixel 2 with shattered screen?

Verizon Pixel 2....so not unlocked bootloader/root. Someone stole my wife's phone, smashed it up, and dumped it on the side of the road. Able to find it with locate my phone. Can't unlock it because battery died and she used fingerprint unlock, so trying to find a way so we can recover pics of...
  5. GunnerOnASpooky

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] AICP - 14.0 - P 9.0 shamu - WEEKLY

Found it right before you posted that. Working on it now. Edit....I/O error now. Set to permissive, app has storage permissions.
  6. GunnerOnASpooky

I've tried 2 different flashable zips for permissive, but neither sticks
  7. GunnerOnASpooky

I've been trying to get V4A Arise to work, but it keeps failing the driver install because it can't find root...even though other apps have gotten root permissions
  8. GunnerOnASpooky

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Shamu] CandySiX 3.2 [6.0.1_r61][MM][AOSP+CAF][CMTE+Substratum/OMS]

No, the actual transparency of the bar itself. I want the nav and status bars to remain black on all screens Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. GunnerOnASpooky

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Shamu] CandySiX 3.2 [6.0.1_r61][MM][AOSP+CAF][CMTE+Substratum/OMS]

Is there a way to disable nav/status bar transparency? I dug through the options but didn't find anything. Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. GunnerOnASpooky

Post [ROM] [7.0.0_r14][Cyanide Android Nougat] [10/26/2016][shamu]

I had a weird issue 3 days ago with encryption... TL: DR Encryption pin changed and had to wipe my phone clean to get around it. My phone had a random reboot sometime during the night and when I picked it up, I entered the pin to unlock it and let it finish booting up..... But was told I had...
  11. GunnerOnASpooky

Post Firmware

As said above, you can flash other firmware, I myself was using the international as well. Just be aware that you'll lose wifi calling.
  12. GunnerOnASpooky

Post System Dumps, RUUs, OTAs, Stock TWRP Backups, Firmware & More

Is there a 2.7 flashable firmware available? Or do I have to go back to 1.32 and update? I am on 2.10 right now, and want to get wifi calling working again.
  13. GunnerOnASpooky

Post Fastboot question

a) yes b) yes and found my problem, sd card is 64gb, c) yes
  14. GunnerOnASpooky

Thread Fastboot question

T-Mobile, rooted, s-off, running Viper 1.6. I am on an the .25 firmware and trying to upgrade to .33 firmware. I do not have access to my computer, so I tried to rename the zip to run it in fastboot. I have done this before with other HTC devices (the M8)and it searched for the zips...