Recent content by GunToYoMouth123

1. GunToYoMouth123

Post Update to Android 10 on magisk & Edxposed?

Awesome, glad it could help !
  2. GunToYoMouth123

The instructions are for pixel 3 xl's who are coming from pie. I believe version .019 is for anyone who is on the 10 beta firmware.
  3. GunToYoMouth123

Yeah sorry man, and also same for me. Boot loop. Just tried. Work has me crazy. But we might have to wait for an official update or unofficial update like EdXposed. To everyone asking what EdXposed is, it's basically Xposed but an unofficial release from someone who got it working their way in...
  4. GunToYoMouth123

Not sure because I don't own that phone.
  5. GunToYoMouth123

Nice bro, I'd put it on the Pixel 2 XL thread as well. Good job!
  6. GunToYoMouth123

Just posted it above ! please let me know if it works!
  7. GunToYoMouth123

Okay, I work at a fulltime job so please bear with me and sorry for my late responses. And acknowledge that I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This step-by-step guide was done on an unlocked Google Pixel 3 XL unlocked bought from the Google Play store. I haven't...
  8. GunToYoMouth123

Sorry it's taking long. I'm gonna post it here now in a few.
  9. GunToYoMouth123

I finally updated through OTA while on magisk and disabled it to enable it again with a patch. But with steps. I'll upload it soon for people coming from Android 9 (rooted in magisk) and OTA updating to Q and rooting back with magisk. Xposed will come in next.
  10. GunToYoMouth123

I haven't yet. I've been busy with work. As soon as I get a moment I'll do the update and confirm if everything is working right.
  11. GunToYoMouth123

Edxposed I can remove it. But I know that magisk does work. And that's what I need. Maybe disabling it and updating it will work ?
  12. GunToYoMouth123

Thread Update to Android 10 on magisk & Edxposed?

What are the steps to be able to update to Android 10? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Coming from pie. Thank you.
  13. GunToYoMouth123

Post After rooting with magisk, notification mutes media ?

Doing this will ease my system and storage? Just want to make sure. Thank you.