• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gursimar

1. G

Post [UPD] New GCam 8.2 MOD With AUX Support!

Sorry for noob question and I don't know if its the right thread to ask or not but is there any gcam version where we can use portrait mode to shoot objects, animals etc with similar depth of field as human faces?
  2. G

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Anyone upgraded from OB35 to OB 1 without wiping whole internal storage? I am on OB35 encrypted and rooted so was wondering if internal wipe is necessary or not
  3. G

I am on last open beta 35 afaik can I update to latest ob1 without loosing all data? Also which twrp version is needed to flash latest beta ?
  4. G

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Hello , I am currently on OB 35 was planning to flash stable oos. So can I dirty flash over OB or if clean flash is needed do we need to wipe entire internal storage as well? Also I am Encrypted.
  5. G

Dirty flashed pie over ob20. Camera does not seem to work in pie( says failed to connect to camera) . Any help ? :(
  6. G

Post [Root] 5/5T Dynamic Change Library for GCam without Breaking OOS Cam. {DEPRECATED}

Thanks alot @OP Now I can happily use front portrait and faceunlock at same time. Also no more dots in photos. Amazing work
  7. G

Unfortunately no way. I have just done resetting up my phone again. Was in same state as you and only option is to format data which will wipe internal storage. Tough luck man!! I can feel ya!!:(
  8. G

Post Audio Bug in Oero Open Beta & Leak Beta

I am facing this too , i thought either my earphones have gon e bad or jack has fried. So its a software issue i belive.
  9. G

Post [11/12] [New 4th Leak ] Oxygen OS 5.0 [No data loss] [Guide/Root]

Am on open beta 1 , can I dirty flash closed beta over ob1? Will i loose data in the process? And I am encrypted btw.
  10. G

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Open Beta 1 (8.0) for OnePlus 5

is anyone able to get viper working on this rom?
  11. G

I am encrypted. So I flashed the chinese twrp and then went ahead with the flashing of open beta rom followed by magisk and waited on boot screen for 15 mins before booting back to recovery only to find that data partition has gone bad and I have to start all over again . So am back to N now.
  12. G

I give up!!! This BS never boots up for me and ends up corrupting data partition each time I try to flash it. I am following exact same steps as you all guys but seems like it does not want to work for me.
  13. G

Help Please!!!!!!! So I flashed this beta build through twrp and forgot to flash magisk. So now my rom is in boot animation screen forever and the oxygen os recovery now can't read files from internal storage either. Tried to sideload zip through adb and getting error "" Can't read Update.zip""...
  14. G

I am not even able to sideload the zip through adb now it says cannot read zip error. ---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ---------- have you made any progress? I am in same boat as you can't even flash recovery!!!!!!!Please help someone.
  15. G

I am trying to flash via twrp this beta build but getting an error 7 in twrp. Help Please..