Recent content by guzba

1. G

Post [APP][4.0+] PushBullet

I'm working toward not needing the notification. It can affect functionality right now though if you use SMS sync or Universal copy & paste because without the notification, Android can (and probably will) kill our app making them no longer work. This is less bad with SMS sync since I can make...
  2. G

Really happy to hear you're liking PB :) I'm working to make Chrome and Firefox work more like each other. This will keep getting better over time. The basic cause of the difference is that Chrome is easier for me to work with. For Quick Reply for Pushbullet, I didn't build that app but I...
  3. G

Do you use Download2SD (Xposed)? That breaks file downloading and even disabling it doesn't fix things. It does some weird change that I haven't figured out yet.
  4. G

Responses to a bunch of questions, part 2 of 2 We're working with IFTTT now on integrating--shouldn't be too much longer :) Yeah, I agree. Added this a few updates back after seeing the suggestion. This should be fixed now. Awesome, thanks for using our API! We're going to be opening up...
  5. G

Responses to a bunch of questions, part 1 of 2 All Firefox installations and all Chrome installations are treated as one device, meaning you'll only have one Chrome and Firefox device no matter how many computers the extension is installed on. (Anything pushed to the 'device' are synchronized...
  6. G

Responses to some of the questions so far We're working on making the PC notifications more interactive (dismissing on desktop, for example). Responding to Whatsapp messages might be tricky if they don't expose an API for us to use. Maybe they do? I haven't researched it yet but will keep it...
  7. G

Ah thanks for pointing that out about the title, I've updated it to reflect only 4.0+ now. Dropping Gingerbread/Honeycomb was something I thought a lot about. It became a choice between working to offer some functionality for a few users vs adding features faster for the majority and I made the...
  8. G

Thanks for the feedback :) One thing I think you'll appreciate is that the desktop notifications are completely optional and Android has a dedicated enable/disable option for it (it's not an install-level permission). This means if you don't turn it on, we don't see any of your notifications.
  9. G

Ah certainly, I've added the APK to the post. I'm glad you like the app and are even using our API! We're going to be adding more functionality to the API soon. My goal is to make it possible for anyone to do just about anything we can do ourselves all via the same API. I think of it kind of...
  10. G

An update on Pushbullet It's been 6 months since I posted the above and we've done a lot in that time to make Pushbullet even better so I figured I should bump with an update: Pushbullet can now show all of your phones' notifications on your computer at the same time. This is amazingly cool...
  11. G

Thread [APP][4.0+] PushBullet

PushBullet makes it easy to send things (files, notes, lists, links, ++) from your computer to your Android phones and tablets, and now from one Android device to another. It's all about making what you've sent easy to access by using all of the new notification features available in JellyBean...